Appeals Court Decision Pleases Malone Man

Malone business owner Zufer "Zuckie" Cecunjanin said he is extremely happy, with the state Court of Appeal's decision to overturn a portion of a Franklin County jury's verdict convicting him of a sex crime.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yup

Boonville, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2011
It pleases me to be the first to comment on this article.

CONGRATULATIONS ZUCKIE!

This has been very painful for you but perhaps this area's way of doing business in the court room will be scrutinised by the power people in Albany.

For one thing, for the Malone area there should be a basic IQ test administered before anyone is approved to be on the jury. But more of this later.

Pay no attention to the losers on here whining. Typical redneck mooks who love to mouth off anonymously or behind your back but would never say anything to your face. I have had to deal with them for years.

Good Luck and God Bless
Yup

Hopewell Junction, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2011
You need to get the heck out of this country take obama with you! Mooks
interesting

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2011
I also offer my congratulations, as well as my apologizes for the back-ward, racist system that allowed the nonsense to go forward.
Malone Villager

Tully, NY

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Read www.rivercitymalone.com under Dear Zuckie the last post is interesting. If it's true why isn't he being investigated.
interesting

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2011
There doesn't seem to be anything at this web site regarding the information you have given. I'm guessing it was a bunch of crap and someone with some intelligence removed it.
Malone Villager

Tully, NY

#6 Apr 11, 2011
Look under Browse all Articles, it's there.
Just me

Hudson, NY

#7 Apr 11, 2011
Jen was arrested in her class and led out of class by state troopers who handcuffed her? Awful! And she was told that if she played the game, she could be a candidate for the state trooper academy? Awful!
Jen's letter needs to be read by all. rivercitymalone.com
Yup

South Bethlehem, NY

#8 Apr 11, 2011
Bollshi11
Malone Villager

Tully, NY

#9 Apr 15, 2011
To bad that she was never allowed to tell her story, maybe it's because the DA would have been the one to be doing time. Soon we shall find out after the proper people in law inforcement find this web page and read it.
Way to Go

Cattaraugus, NY

#10 Apr 22, 2011
I hope this helps my son with his case. Please say a pay for him everyone.

Glad you are out.
unbelievable

Little Falls, NJ

#11 Apr 22, 2011
He got what he deserves.. and the whole truth will come out some day. he should be lucky this was all he was tried for . It has nothing to do with his race nor his nationality He was the smarter one in the family the other men were more open about what they did but zuckie was not innocent by any means. he just went to far this time. And there were witnesses that did testify, witnesses that were not drinking which is why their identity was kept secret. Zuckie made it a habit of following these witnesses and intimidating them all of which now have protective orders against him. Just for your information you cant get a protective order just because you want one you get them because you have proof that you need one. Dont believe everything you read people. He is by no means innocent in any form of the word!
interesting

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2011
the more I read these posts, the more convinced I am that it's a good thing lynchings aren't done anymore. This poor man would have been strung up by the backwards, racist people in this town long ago. It's shameful how they have been treated. I wish them luck in their new place.
Robert

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2011
A- she was arrested for perjury because it was proven that she willfully lied under oath. There must be evidence of this and not just in one form. There must be many pieces of evidence to prove a perjury charge. This girl lied.

B- A State Trooper!? Ha! The girl smokes more pot than half the welfare rats in this rundown shit town. Her chances of getting struck by lightning, being attacked by a T Rex, and winning thf lottery in the same day are better than Robert ever getting to become a Trooper.

I find it amusing that there are so many ignorant people in this town that actually believe Zuckies innocence. He took advantage of a situation and was called on it. The girl he did that to is not an angel by any means. Many times she has been drunker than a skunk in bars. However that does not mean that Zuckie could take advantage.

Jen says she and Carrie were friends. Well I know for a fact for the right price Jen would send a friend up a river. I'm sure Zuckie paid the right price.

Jen is as much of a scumbag as Zuckie. I wouldn't believe her even if she said the sky is blue. Her credibility is horrific!
Robert Robert

Albany, NY

#14 Apr 23, 2011
sounds like you know this Jen girl pretty well. Then you would know that she never was charged with perjery. Never convicted. Never was told what they were saying she lied about. And suddenly her charges where dropped...

And now you say Zuckie paid her... with what? He has nothing! Obviously
Then Jen the only one in the whole trial brings her personal lawyer with her to sit in the court room while she is prosecuted because they have scared the shit out of her and she didn't want to take another risk of having Derek Champagne say she lied.

It was 3 years ago, what are you people going to do when Zuckie moves out of town? Move with him so you have something to gossip about?

When you know the real facts Robert, you can pull your ass out of the clouds
SWEEPER

Boonville, NY

#17 Apr 25, 2011
A duh!
SWEEPER

Boonville, NY

#18 Apr 25, 2011
THE REAL SWEEPER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very astute Jail Nation,, and the high court was correct in their ruling,,, but this should also remind people that its a matter of legal wording that the court ruled on,,,not the guilt or innocence of Zukie.
As if this dummy even knows what "astute" really means. hee hee he
so what

Tully, NY

#19 Apr 25, 2011
SWEEPER wrote:
<quoted text>As if this dummy even knows what "astute" really means. hee hee he
right. Like you do huh? Who cares what you think.
Robert Robert

Albany, NY

#20 May 24, 2011
Robert wrote:
A- she was arrested for perjury because it was proven that she willfully lied under oath. There must be evidence of this and not just in one form. There must be many pieces of evidence to prove a perjury charge. This girl lied.
B- A State Trooper!? Ha! The girl smokes more pot than half the welfare rats in this rundown shit town. Her chances of getting struck by lightning, being attacked by a T Rex, and winning thf lottery in the same day are better than Robert ever getting to become a Trooper.
I find it amusing that there are so many ignorant people in this town that actually believe Zuckies innocence. He took advantage of a situation and was called on it. The girl he did that to is not an angel by any means. Many times she has been drunker than a skunk in bars. However that does not mean that Zuckie could take advantage.
Jen says she and Carrie were friends. Well I know for a fact for the right price Jen would send a friend up a river. I'm sure Zuckie paid the right price.
Jen is as much of a scumbag as Zuckie. I wouldn't believe her even if she said the sky is blue. Her credibility is horrific!
I've been waiting to hear back from you... given you enough time to do some more research so you don't look like a retard... you haven't nothing more to say? or found out you didn't know shit about Jen... What's wrong Robert?
Truth truth truth

Albany, NY

#21 May 24, 2011
Robert wrote:
A- Jen was never arrested with perjury. She was charged and indicted into Franklin County Court, after that Derek Champagne removed himself from the case and handed it over to Tim Blachley from Clinton County. Derek knowing Jen never lied took himself off the case so his perfect record wouldn't be hurt in the long run just like every other time he takes himself of any other case.
It was never proven that she lied. She never went to court or talked to a judge about it. When she brought it up in the Cecunjanin trial Blatchley objected and Jen was shunned or told to shut up. There was never any evidence and never told what they thought she lied about. Hmmm....

B- Jen took the state trooper exam, Derek Champagne saw her name on the test list and tried to bribe her. Asking her to lie (before the perjury charges accorded) and when she refused... she was indicted with perjury. Coincidence? You do know all the answers... You should be the county judge...

How do you know she smokes pot? You sell it to her? And why isn't she driving around a mercedes if Zuckie gave her so much money... you'd think she'd do him a favor back by not letting his building foreclose you moron!

B-
Pastor Bater

Summerfield, FL

#22 May 24, 2011
Here we go again, Crimes of the Flesh? Zuckie, you need to find Jesus.......... There is a higher court that you and the rest of us are accountable to.

Matthew 5:27 - 30

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Franklin County Legislature backs medical marij... Mar '15 Dlj 1
News Franklin County youth advocate program employee... (Jan '14) Dec '14 Obviouslystupid 128
News Franklin County building new nursing home (Oct '10) Aug '14 call ur bluff 74
News Authorities arrest 10 in Northern New York drug... (Jul '14) Jul '14 lost cause 6
News Franklin County DA says hea ll force Malone hig... (Jun '14) Jun '14 I think 8
News Franklin County forum focuses on increase in he... (May '14) May '14 Whats Happening 4
News Brad Eggsware will spend seven years in prison ... (Apr '07) Mar '14 Rip bje 22
More from around the web