Sex offender gets 10-year probation term

Sex offender gets 10-year probation term

There are 3 comments on the Press-Republican story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Sex offender gets 10-year probation term. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

A plea agreement for a sex offender who was given 10 years of felony probation could not be changed in Franklin County Court, even though another alleged victim from years ago came forward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

jjrr1965

Canton, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2008
Sad sad sad ,10 years probation, and the child will have a lifetime of hell, sound like justice to any of you? Franklin county and their sex offenders, can't imagine why there are so many here, maybe it has to do with the slap on the wrist they get right?
mommy

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 11, 2008
seems like northern ny is the place to be for child rape..no one ever gets punished. Often the perp is placed back in the home with the kids he molested. Ive never known anyone to get more than 2 yrs and thats rare...they just let them free to hunt down more babies
Tells It Like It Is

Watervliet, NY

#3 Sep 20, 2008
Sex offender: Not only physically hurts an individual but, causes them and the family years of mental trauma.

Like many other molesters they DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN! One story I read a man did this for years and years to his own niece and her 11 year old friends. Sad reality he ended up killing one of them to silence the situation. Now what did those
prior years of propation do for this animal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 men convicted of assaulting disabled teenager... (Jun '16) May '17 agree 3
What is this I hear about Michael Hart of Massena? (Nov '16) Nov '16 Just Curious 1
News In Rural New York, Windmills Can Bring Whiff of... (Aug '08) Nov '16 positronium 23
News Lawmakers want security intelligence center for... (Jul '11) Oct '16 Gogetum 12
News Another town joins fight against dump (Jul '08) Sep '16 Dumbestdump 25
News Use of synthetic drug on the rise in North Country (Aug '16) Aug '16 Number 1 runner 2
News Walbridge apparently out in Malone Town Council... (Nov '15) Aug '16 Dotell 3
More from around the web