Major drug bust results in 12 arrests

Dec 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Your News Now

A crackdown on prescription drug abuse has filled the Franklin County Jail. Authorities announced a dozen arrests Wednesday, most involving legally obtained prescription drugs that were being sold illegally.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wow

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

cant believe the lowlifes of topix hasnt blown this one up !!!!!
WHAT

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

wow wrote:
cant believe the lowlifes of topix hasnt blown this one up !!!!!
BLOW what up.?. the low life druggies , using their benefits cards to buy drugs with your tax money so they can sell them for a profit... Lazy , do nothing losers , parasites on the system, doing more damage to others by selling them drugs. Great system we have allowed to develop. Now we can all chip in and pay some public defender lawyers to defend these parasites.. AND you out there still think that socialism works..

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I think thy should tell us how much it cost for the 8 months investigation

Thy make it sound like a lot.$$$$$$$$.
What do you think?
hello

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 20, 2012
 
xdrunks right, would have been better if they didn't bother invetigating, too muych money for a couple punks.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

hello wrote:
xdrunks right, would have been better if they didn't bother invetigating, too muych money for a couple punks.
I don't know. All I did was ask a question.

I was just wondering how much it cost .
Is that a bad thing.

xd
not realistic

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. All I did was ask a question.
I was just wondering how much it cost .
Is that a bad thing.
xd
You think everything is a god damn conspiracy. Do you think the police secretly borrowed the money from commlinks XD? Is that it? How about this. Hey good job everybody. the end. YOU SIR NEED TO COME BACK TO REALITY AND STOP ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE DOUCHE ALL THE TIME.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 20, 2012
 
not realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
You think everything is a god damn conspiracy. Do you think the police secretly borrowed the money from commlinks XD? Is that it? How about this. Hey good job everybody. the end. YOU SIR NEED TO COME BACK TO REALITY AND STOP ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE DOUCHE ALL THE TIME.
Boy you keep bring Comlinks in to everything. I ask a question I never said or accuse anyone or anything.
I sorry you lost your job their.
But I was just wondering how much it cost.

Keep looking, Try Mos, Bruce should beable to help you.

xd
not realistic

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you keep bring Comlinks in to everything. I ask a question I never said or accuse anyone or anything.
I sorry you lost your job their.
But I was just wondering how much it cost.
Keep looking, Try Mos, Bruce should beable to help you.
xd
You just made my point even more valid assface. I have a good job. I help keep scum like you off the streets. Put down the bottle. I think you are far from an ex-drunk.
ummmmmmm

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you keep bring Comlinks in to everything. I ask a question I never said or accuse anyone or anything.
I sorry you lost your job their.
But I was just wondering how much it cost.
Keep looking, Try Mos, Bruce should beable to help you.
xd
I think it's interesting that the first thing that pops into your mind when the police arrest a group of drug pushers and social service thieves is how much it cost. Why is that important?

Makes us think you really don't care about the quality of life in the Malone you profess to love. Is there a reason you'd prefer we didn't spend money to bust drug dealers? Just asking a question.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

not realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made my point even more valid assface. I have a good job. I help keep scum like you off the streets. Put down the bottle. I think you are far from an ex-drunk.
Oh my, I hit something. New he clams to be law inforcement.
I think you might be a CO. That be it. Your not a MVP. The pay to low and you said you had a good job.
So Big tuffff C.O. How long are you going to chase me?
Goingback and looking at other pot I see you have brought Comlinks up in the past.
Did you and NR have something going before she left town in shame.

I'm very happy.
Very sober.
I do what I want when I want.
You can't say that.

Please Have a Marry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.
I hope you can make a pledge not to lie about other people that you don't know.

xd and very happy

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's interesting that the first thing that pops into your mind when the police arrest a group of drug pushers and social service thieves is how much it cost. Why is that important?
Makes us think you really don't care about the quality of life in the Malone you profess to love. Is there a reason you'd prefer we didn't spend money to bust drug dealers? Just asking a question.
Well if thy spent alot of money to bring down some low lifes.
I have a problem with it. Cost is everything.
ummmmmmm

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

4

So you'd rather leave drug pushers and social service thieves on the street. Interesting. Is that how you'd improve the quality of life in the Malone you say you love or is there a reason you don't want them arrested? Remind how is it you get your money? Now remember don't get angry, not making any accusations, just asking questions.

And sorry xdrunk, but historically and honestly (I won't lie about other people,) you're the one who links Comlinks and NR into every issue in Malone.
welllsay

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 20, 2012
 
Hope they all have a merry christmas.
They can sing carols together...
Yje only thing santa wont come to them this year.
WHAT

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xdrunk wrote:
I think thy should tell us how much it cost for the 8 months investigation
Thy make it sound like a lot.$$$$$$$$.
What do you think?
Valid question.. other questions should be answered too. Like...How much does it cost the tax payers to support these parasites and buy them drugs for 8 months.?
How many other people bought and used these drugs and what affects did it have on them.?/ Were they positive effects? were they negative effects?
How many more parasites would be encouraged to do the same thing these parasites did if they saw them getting away with it?
Lastly if laws are being disobeyed should we allow it to happen because it would cost money to investigate it.
If all the above questions are answered I believe it would be quickly understood that the cost of the investigation was small compared to the alternatives of not investigating.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 21, 2012
 
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Valid question.. other questions should be answered too. Like...How much does it cost the tax payers to support these parasites and buy them drugs for 8 months.?
How many other people bought and used these drugs and what affects did it have on them.?/ Were they positive effects? were they negative effects?
How many more parasites would be encouraged to do the same thing these parasites did if they saw them getting away with it?
Lastly if laws are being disobeyed should we allow it to happen because it would cost money to investigate it.
If all the above questions are answered I believe it would be quickly understood that the cost of the investigation was small compared to the alternatives of not investigating.
Do thy spend that much investigating sex offenders?
If so, many people in Malone are getting proscription Drug from a Dr. for some type of ailment and selling them, Is this all coming from 1 Dr.? hum.
WHAT

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Do thy spend that much investigating sex offenders?
If so, many people in Malone are getting proscription Drug from a Dr. for some type of ailment and selling them, Is this all coming from 1 Dr.? hum.
First,, yes they do spend that investigating sex offenders and more.. sex offender investigations can be very time consuming and intensive. The can be very hard on the people who are the victims and so many agencies may get involved,,, that all cost money. Would it be better to ignore it because of the cost to expose and prosecute it? I do not think so..
I do not feel that only one doctor is prescribing all these people and the investigation will sure put the spotlight on any doctors to do this in a sloppy way.
You commented x without attempting to answer the questions I posed..what about the cost to ignore the situation? What about the other damage done to others buying the drug... you skirted the issue..you want to know what it cost? What are all the costs involved and which ones really cost the most?
Good Grief People

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Come on. Get over the cost of the thing. We all know it cost money to do this but isn't this why we pay taxes? I can't complain about police agencies doing their job. These days you have to catch people with their actual hands in the actual cookie jar in order to get a conviction. I look at it as a necessary step to assure enough evidences has been collected to bust these people.
You all have valid points. But lets face that fact that I'd rather have these agencies doing this than sitting on your butts doing nothing. Now that the bust has been made, perhaps some savings might be realized in costs going to support these people. Yes, I know this is a stupid thing to say too since they'll probably end up in jail but at least they're not screwing the public and their lives will suck a little bit more. Get them out of here and off our county system if possible.
Is there a solution to the problem? I don't know. I'm sure every one of us can come up with something that we think will cure the problem. Things such as "no cash" pass cards that limit what welfare recipients can buy and only issue credits back to the card in the event some schmuck tries to get cash back on the card, limits of WHAT they can buy. No cigs, alcohol, soda, cell phones, etc.. Maybe using a card method like this will save us money. With no cash being exchanged it just might deter some of them. And contract with assigned doctors so that these people are kept track of so that drugs can be better monitored as well as any "implied" illness or pain situation.
Lastly, vote the damn county legislatures out who have given away the farm and allowed this to get this bad. It's time for a house cleaning.
There. I've had my say. I'm not out to trash anyone. It won't serve a purpose to do this. Like the rest of you, I'd like solutions.
Simon Fliperson

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I, too, agree that we vote the damn county legislators out who have given away the farm and have allowed this to get this bad. Or, I agree that we tell all the citizens to get out of the county who have given away the farm and allowed this to get this bad.

I, too, believe that poor people should not be able to smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, drink soda, or use a cell phone. Just rich people. That is it. Moreover, I think that just poor people should be told to leave the county. That way, all 147 rich people in Malone could stay.
cocoa

Glenmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

years ago they worked on potato farms picking stones and helping harvest potatos..what is next?
down state boy

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well guess it doesnt matter that these 12 bottom dwellers have been stealin from u an me an who knows how long an the fact that maybe someones loved one is hooked on that shit get real

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••