Funding for Flanagan project called almost set

Mar 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press-Republican

Owners of the Hotel Flanagan say they have secured $13.6 million from overseas investors to get the proposed 88-room high-end hotel project back on track.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Qui Gon Jin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Right...

see you in foreclosure in June.
HUUMMMMMmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Judged:

and I am sure you're going to be one of the first in the club they open up to get jiggy wit' xdrunk. get over yourself
xdrunk

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

What are you talking about
x
happywoman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

The Flannagan project is such a waste of money. There is no parking near the hotel and nothing downtown to attract people. The rotting building should be torn down. Who, exactly, do they think are going to stay there? It may have been historic at some point in time, but, its time has gone by. Put a park there.
Qui Gon Jin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

HUUMMMMMmmmm wrote:
and I am sure you're going to be one of the first in the club they open up to get jiggy wit' xdrunk. get over yourself
I won't be able to get in because you'll be on your knees blocking the door and blowing people.
happywoman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

Qui Gon Jin wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be able to get in because you'll be on your knees blocking the door and blowing people.
GROW UP and respond intelligently! How old are you, 12?
xdrunk

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

OMG
X
Depot Rat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

Qui Gon Jin wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Choke on it, bitch.
No matter what age your reach, you'll never see manhood. It is people like you that give this site bad image it has. Do the World a favor and get lost.
Qui Gon Jin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Judged:

Lick my balls, Rat.
Depot Rat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Judged:

Another Super comeback from the "Q".
outoftowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Judged:

Depot Rat wrote:
Another Super comeback from the "Q".
Another know nothing retort from the Depot. you're come backs are just as good as that foulmouthed rodent!
Depot Rat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Boy what a following I am getting, Burke Boy and now this fine piece of work. What have I done to get so much attention? Well you can both shake the tree and nothing will fall but maybe an apple or two. You can both keep showing your ignorance here but neither of you will hear from me here on this site again. Have a great day..........
xdrunk

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Depot Rat wrote:
Boy what a following I am getting, Burke Boy and now this fine piece of work. What have I done to get so much attention? Well you can both shake the tree and nothing will fall but maybe an apple or two. You can both keep showing your ignorance here but neither of you will hear from me here on this site again. Have a great day..........
NO NO NO !!!! Don't give in man, Thats what thay want.
Keep you quit, then they win.

Take it back.

x
Depot Rat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO !!!! Don't give in man, Thats what thay want.
Keep you quit, then they win.
Take it back.
x
Iam sorry XD, I should have been more clear. What I tried to say was that I no longer will give these AO's the satisfaction of a reply. They both have a lot to learn and I won't take the time to teach them how to grow up to be a man.
Thanks for your show of support, I appreciate that vey much.
xdrunk

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Depot Rat wrote:
<quoted text> Iam sorry XD, I should have been more clear. What I tried to say was that I no longer will give these AO's the satisfaction of a reply. They both have a lot to learn and I won't take the time to teach them how to grow up to be a man.
Me happy

x
Qui Gon Jin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Judged:

Depot Rat wrote:
<quoted text> Iam sorry XD, I should have been more clear. What I tried to say was that I no longer will give these AO's the satisfaction of a reply. They both have a lot to learn and I won't take the time to teach them how to grow up to be a man.
What a bunch of AO's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••