Drug bust called biggest in county hi...

Drug bust called biggest in county history

There are 5 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Drug bust called biggest in county history. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Four people were arrested and 1,216 bags of heroin have been seized in what is being called the largest heroin bust in Franklin County history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2009
I just bet the Mexican Cartels are as pleased as punch to hear about this. Someone will pay for this.
mom of an addict

Gettysburg, PA

#5 Mar 16, 2009
its about time they do something about this . i posted numerous things here and finally my prayers were answered . frankilin county is in for the worst epidemic yet to come with all this . i begged and pleaded with everyone in franklin county to do something about this . and i was told there wasnt a drug problem here .. what a joke . now it is all coming clear right here in black and white .. thank goddddddddddddddddd
Jimmy Jack Billy Bob

Elizabethtown, PA

#7 Mar 16, 2009
They all will get 6=12 months probation and be back on the streets selling thier heroin in 2 weeks.

Chambersburg, PA

#8 Mar 16, 2009
Thats a lot of herion, I bet there are a lot of junkies in waynesboro today going thru withdraw

Rahway, NJ

#10 Nov 20, 2009
Jimmy Jack Billy Bob wrote:
They all will get 6=12 months probation and be back on the streets selling thier heroin in 2 weeks.
Thats not how it works dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers want security intelligence center for... (Jul '11) Oct 13 Gogetum 12
News Another town joins fight against dump (Jul '08) Sep 28 Dumbestdump 25
News Candidates compete to replace Duprey Sep 24 VOTE VOTE VOTE 1
News Use of synthetic drug on the rise in North Country Aug '16 Number 1 runner 2
News Walbridge apparently out in Malone Town Council... (Nov '15) Aug '16 Dotell 3
News 3 men convicted of assaulting disabled teenager... Jul '16 ponder575 2
News Franklin County youth advocate program employee... (Jan '14) Mar '16 yournobody 129
More from around the web