Malone man who wanted murder to look like bear mauling jailed

Sep 29, 2011 Full story: The Post-Standard

A New York man who plotted to kill his ex-girlfriend and make look like a bear mauling is going to prison for trying to hire someone to kill her in a staged car crash.

Full Story
obviously

Watertown, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2011
I wonder if a "caveman" ever implemented the bear idea and succeeded back in the day? LOL
Yup

Tully, NY

#2 Sep 30, 2011
I wonder why YOU, caveman, don't post to the already established thread. Yuck Yuck Yuck.
Yup

Tully, NY

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Another midnight creeper. What are you people, all on dial up, or what???
obviously

Watertown, NY

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Yup I will post to any thread that I wish. No matter how off topic it is the remark will still be leagues over anything that you can write. LOL...you're just an inbred shitheel trying to sell folks your manic ideas. Please note: after all of these posts you still have no fans, no adherents, no friends. If you are not on Seroquel yet , that may be a good choice for you, based on the idiocy of your statements. Check with doc and don't stop taking what you are on now, until you have the new med in your hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin County youth advocate program employee... (Jan '14) Oct '14 mongers 127
Deputy says he was ordered to target legislators Oct '14 would like to know 1
Franklin County building new nursing home (Oct '10) Aug '14 call ur bluff 74
Authorities arrest 10 in Northern New York drug... Jul '14 lost cause 6
Franklin County DA says hea ll force Malone hig... Jun '14 I think 8
Franklin County forum focuses on increase in he... (May '14) May '14 Whats Happening 4
Brad Eggsware will spend seven years in prison ... (Apr '07) Mar '14 Rip bje 22

Franklin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE