Tougher screening at county-land sales

Tougher screening at county-land sales

There are 1 comment on the Press-Republican story from Jan 11, 2009, titled Tougher screening at county-land sales. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

Franklin County may screen bidders at county land sales to ensure they will do something to remove derelict buildings or improve the foreclosed-upon properties they buy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

“Whats the haps peeps”

Since: Aug 07

Jacksonville, Fl

#1 Jan 11, 2009
Only way that will work is if before the bidder pays he must fill out a form of declaration for the property or properties they have purchased stating they will renovate or tear down. The money people paid for the property will be a no payback from the county sales office and the right to take back the property if no improvements are made within a year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walbridge apparently out in Malone Town Council... (Nov '15) Aug 5 Dotell 3
News 3 men convicted of assaulting disabled teenager... Jul '16 ponder575 2
News Franklin County youth advocate program employee... (Jan '14) Mar '16 yournobody 129
News Franklin County Legislature backs medical marij... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dlj 1
News Franklin County building new nursing home (Oct '10) Aug '14 call ur bluff 74
News Authorities arrest 10 in Northern New York drug... (Jul '14) Jul '14 lost cause 6
News Franklin County DA says hea ll force Malone hig... (Jun '14) Jun '14 I think 8
More from around the web