Officials investigating 'suspicious' ...

Officials investigating 'suspicious' Malone fire

There are 3 comments on the Press-Republican story from Aug 20, 2011, titled Officials investigating 'suspicious' Malone fire. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

The Constable Fire Department responded to 201 Cargin Road around 3:45 a.m. Saturday when a neighbor reported the blaze.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

BooHoo Baby

Malone, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2011
I have known and worked with Wade Rivers and cannot believe he could do such a thing but I guess when your down and out....you figure insurance money will help.....
karma1234

Camden, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2011
The paper stated he was uninsured.
BooHoo Baby

Malone, NY

#3 Sep 1, 2011
Doesnt make much sense to burn down your place if you dont have insurance on it. I surely wouldnt burn down my home if there was no insurance on it. You wouldnt have anything left and no money to replace it. If you know Wade....its very understandable...he is a LITTLE WEIRD!!! Dropped on his head when he was born.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder trial date affirmed for June (Apr '10) Fri Nikki Z 3
News Franklin County solid waste authority submits p... Jan '18 nice 1
News New St. Lawrence County DA Gary Pasqua sworn in Jan '18 a big fan 1
News 3 men convicted of assaulting disabled teenager... (Jun '16) May '17 agree 3
What is this I hear about Michael Hart of Massena? (Nov '16) Nov '16 Just Curious 1
News In Rural New York, Windmills Can Bring Whiff of... (Aug '08) Nov '16 positronium 23
News Lawmakers want security intelligence center for... (Jul '11) Oct '16 Gogetum 12
More from around the web