Four hurt in Malone wreck

Four hurt in Malone wreck

There are 6 comments on the Press-Republican story from Aug 24, 2010, titled Four hurt in Malone wreck. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

PLEASE NOTE: There is a 150 word maximum for comments. All comments greater than 150 words in length will be deleted in their entirety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

laughing

New York, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2010
silver truck huh?

i wonder if it had a blue light on top.
Accident

La Fayette, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2010
No, the person that was hit, due to someone not seeing the sign...which is clearly an accident....is a very cautious person.....Even if it had a blue light on top....its an accident...they do happen. Its awful for all families involved when there is something like this.
laughing

New York, NY

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Accident wrote:
No, the person that was hit, due to someone not seeing the sign...which is clearly an accident....is a very cautious person.....Even if it had a blue light on top....its an accident...they do happen. Its awful for all families involved when there is something like this.
wrong truck...
chubb1

Plattsburgh, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2010
It is too bad that the accident happened. I travel Route 37 everyday and am waiting for the silver truck with the big #14 in the back window to cause an accident. I have seen him pass right before the BareHill Road which is a no passing zone. And I have also seen him driving in the village like an idiot. If you see this truck beware beause he will be the next accident.
laughing

New York, NY

#5 Aug 28, 2010
thats what i was referring to... a silver truck with a blue light drove by my house going about 75. i live in a 30 mph zone.
smalltownbitch

La Fayette, NY

#6 Aug 30, 2010
or because the driver was an old lady who didnt "see" the sign caused the accident!!! Older people shouldnt drive, theyre slow,annoying and they cause accidents, jus sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 men convicted of assaulting disabled teenager... (Jun '16) May 23 agree 3
What is this I hear about Michael Hart of Massena? (Nov '16) Nov '16 Just Curious 1
News In Rural New York, Windmills Can Bring Whiff of... (Aug '08) Nov '16 positronium 23
News Lawmakers want security intelligence center for... (Jul '11) Oct '16 Gogetum 12
News Another town joins fight against dump (Jul '08) Sep '16 Dumbestdump 25
News Use of synthetic drug on the rise in North Country (Aug '16) Aug '16 Number 1 runner 2
News Walbridge apparently out in Malone Town Council... (Nov '15) Aug '16 Dotell 3
More from around the web