Malone inmates claim higher rate of s...

Malone inmates claim higher rate of sexual abuse

There are 130 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Malone inmates claim higher rate of sexual abuse. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Franklin County officials say policies and procedures will not change at the Franklin County jail even though inmates at the facility claimed they were sexually assaulted at rates more than double the national average.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Miss Malone

Boonville, NY

#122 Aug 15, 2010
Certainly wrote:
Miss Malone - not sure what your problem is but it doesn't change how I feel. There is still something strange about 2 prisoners having a baby in a jail where they are supposed to be supervised every minute.
Sherrif must have thought something was wrong. He suspended them for some reason. The report says 20 things need fixing. Sherrif says they are already done but somebody messed up. I am glad the gaurds are not directly involved but someone wasn't doing their job if these two were able to have sex in the jail.
Remember there is still one county jail gaurd suspended and going to court for having sex with a female inmate. Obviously somethings need to change at the jail. Maybe a new sherrif will make a difference - maybe not if he doesn't change how prisoners are monitored.
As for Bogo, you and I have the same site for our signal - does that mean I am you and attacking me and accusing me of being Bogo so I can post under "3" names and cover up whatever I (Bogo, Miss Malone, Certainly) said - Huh?
BOGO 12953 you are still spelling GUARD wrong just like you did in your original posts when you stated that you knew for a fact that a gaurd(as you spell it) was responsible for impregnating a inmate, at least you should be smart enough to correct that but you keep digging the hole deeper. It doesnt really make any difference because people know who you are anyway.
John Birch

Boonville, NY

#123 Aug 21, 2010
BOGO12953 wrote:
There are no conjugal visits allowed in county jails in NYS. The pregnancy is the result of interaction between the inmate and a gaurd. They know who that gaurd is and the gaurd faces significant charges.
Now just take a look at these words of wit. Good job BOGO
John Birch

Boonville, NY

#124 Aug 21, 2010
BOGO12953 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said earlier, this has been common knowledge within the jail staff and prisoners for 2-3 months. Everyone was waiting for the announcement. Check yesterday and today's Malone Telegram. Staff in the prison has kept it quiet until there was an official announcement. That has now occured. It is a gaurd. The sherrif knows this and is not trying to hide it. He intends to address it. It is likely that there will be criminal charges since prisoners cannot consent to sex.
Could she have had sex with another prisoner? Anything is possilbe but there are cameras everywhere. I think her boyfriend is in the same jail. There is significant proof - not rumor - that a gaurd is responsible. This is not gossip. They have taken DNA samples from all gaurds and they know who the father of this child is.
It is a case where one bad apple has created very bad publicity for the jail.
Also take a look at these "FACTS" that the resourceful Mr. BOGO supplied for us.
John Birch

Boonville, NY

#125 Aug 21, 2010
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good advice, but corrections employees must never break the laws either, or they are no better than the inmates.
Here is another one from a gentleman who has spent some time in the"crowbar hotel" himself.
John Birch

Boonville, NY

#126 Aug 21, 2010
taxpayer wrote:
I'm in no danger of secret or public prosecution, you however, I wouldn't be so sure.
You are not welome in Malone and your activities will be observed and scrutinized for violations of the law. Anyone who openly assiciates with you will face severe legal sanctions including dissmissal from their jobs for morals violations.
(wanna bet my threats are more credible than yours?)
and finally take a look at this little jailbird's hogwash. What a little communist turd, crybaby. It's embarrassing that someone like this even comments on here.
Mel

Boonville, NY

#127 Aug 22, 2010
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They are humans, but if your plan to allow COs to murder, torture and rape them with impunity is adopted, COs will not be human and no sane person would feel safe OUTSIDE the prisons either.
Your opinon is in the minority in America, a Judeo-Christan country.
What kind of a person so hates prisoners that they would advocate such evil? What about the non violent offenders?
You are living proof that manure can sprout fingers and type.
Fred

Boonville, NY

#128 Oct 17, 2010
BOGO12953 wrote:
It is very clear that a gaurd was involved in inappropriate behavior and will suffer the consequences.
Please check out BOGO12953's integrity with this quote.
i hate haters

Tully, NY

#129 Oct 17, 2010
who the frick cares about what happens to these kiddie rapers and theives,let them get their pucker hole abused.maybe they wont committ a crime again when they get out,lesson learned
unreal

Saranac Lake, NY

#130 Oct 18, 2010
Jerry lamica made todays paper. he is now in there with all the other perverted pigs! this makes me so sick! what is wrong with these people?
typical

Alplaus, NY

#131 Oct 18, 2010
i hate haters wrote:
who the frick cares about what happens to these kiddie rapers and theives,let them get their pucker hole abused.maybe they wont committ a crime again when they get out,lesson learned
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Use of synthetic drug on the rise in North Country 38 min Number 1 runner 2
News Walbridge apparently out in Malone Town Council... (Nov '15) Aug 5 Dotell 3
News 3 men convicted of assaulting disabled teenager... Jul '16 ponder575 2
News Franklin County youth advocate program employee... (Jan '14) Mar '16 yournobody 129
News Franklin County Legislature backs medical marij... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dlj 1
News Franklin County building new nursing home (Oct '10) Aug '14 call ur bluff 74
News Authorities arrest 10 in Northern New York drug... (Jul '14) Jul '14 lost cause 6
More from around the web