Woman accused of shooting husband in ...

Woman accused of shooting husband in Franklin County after being threatened

There are 3 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Nov 11, 2011, titled Woman accused of shooting husband in Franklin County after being threatened. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A woman has been accused of shooting her husband after he threatened her. This happened in Franklin County, south of Robertsville on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

jear bear

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2011
I find it difficult that what they are saying about the lady and the crime she reportedly had done. Something is really wrong here. I hope they due a much further and deeper look into this story. I think they will be surprised what they find out. Hopefully, this will turn around.
Brenda

Irving, TX

#2 Nov 22, 2011
yeah he had it coming all men are pigs.
Weiners

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Easy there physco, I got stabbed by girlfriend Deborah just cuz i drank the last beer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Hoven (Sep '09) Nov 9 Bjc 18
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Oct '16 Now_What- 232
looking for man in truck who took me home down ... Jul '16 hitchhiker 1
News The Latest: Missouri National Guard to assist f... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Just Me MP 2
Moving From St. Louis To Franiklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
New To Franklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
News 95 meth labs seized near Mountain Grove, Mo., b... (Mar '14) May '15 ole yeller 3
More from around the web