Two Missing Boys Found Alive in Mo. H...

Two Missing Boys Found Alive in Mo. Home

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 12, 2007, titled Two Missing Boys Found Alive in Mo. Home . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A 13-year-old boy missing since the beginning of the week was found alive in a suburban St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

dude

Miami, FL

#1 Jan 13, 2007
these kids, at least the one that was "missing" for 4 years, have to be gay. They had to have liked living with this man. I don't care about the supposed threats, only an idiot or a homosexual would stay with his abductor for years without running away. He could have run away at any time and then gone straight to the police if he was scared for his life.
lll

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2007
you're comments are so ignorant that they only warrant this response.
Holmes

New Madrid, MO

#3 Feb 1, 2007
Dude you are an idiot. You dont know what they were feeling unless you were actually in that so dont call him gay that is just retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Hoven (Sep '09) Feb '16 Ken in St Louis 16
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Jan '16 Boogaloo 225
News The Latest: Missouri National Guard to assist f... Jan '16 Just Me MP 2
Moving From St. Louis To Franiklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
New To Franklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
News 95 meth labs seized near Mountain Grove, Mo., b... (Mar '14) May '15 ole yeller 3
part time employment opportunity (Feb '13) Sep '14 Kimberly Schumacher 2
More from around the web