curious about a cold case in franklin county...

Posted in the Franklin County Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

i am curious about a case that involved the death of stanley messex in franklin county. is that case still open, or was it filed away, marked history, to draw dust and go unsolved? it was very interesting, and it kind of seemed like nobody cared if the truth was ever discovered or not? haven't read or heard anything, thought maybe it got resolved and i missed it in the media? anybody know? thanks.
June

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

I am a family member of Stanleys. I have prayed for a break in this case for months. Stanleys mother and father are very aged, I pray that we will get the answers they deserve before the good Lord takes them home to be with Stanley. God bless. anyone who knows anything please do not wait, we are pleading for you to help us find my cousins murderer before his parents die.
June

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2008

I forgot to add. You will not be identified, if you would like to remain annonymos. Please call sheriff Tolke right away if you know ANYTHING. Thank you with all my heart.
Chris

Letchworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

thanks, chris.
MISSOURI GIRL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

SOMEONE IN THAT VALLEY I THINK KNOWS, AND SINCE THERE ALL STILL CLOSE, I THINK ITS MESSED UP, BECAUSE AS A PARENT I WOULD WANT TO KNOW ALSO BEFORE I DIED. MY GOD WHOEVER HAVE A HEART, OR GROW SOME BALLS, AND COME FOWARD.
HAVNT THAT FAMILY PUT UP WITH A NUFF.
I THINK SO.
MISSOURI GIRL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

JAY? DO U WORK IN ST. LOUIS BUT LIVE IN WASHINGTON?
jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

no, i don't live in washington. i'm from st. louis, was born there. i think there is a family member who knows the truth, but hasn't come forward. if she doesn't tell what she knows, later on in life she can expect to live in a mental institution. it will drive her over-the-edge, eventually.
MISSOURI GIRL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

I BELIEVE IT ALREADY IS, SERIOUSLY, SHE GOES FROM RELATIONSHIP TO RELATIONSHIP, AND DRINKS LIKE A FISH, I THINK IF THEYDE SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF HER SHEDE CRACK WIDE OPEN.
AND NO I LIVE IN THIS SCREWED UP COUNTY.
MISSOURI GIRL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

I HAVE NO CLUE WHY LAW ENFORCEMENT IS SCARED OF HIM, HES A NOBODY, WITH NO COMMON SENCE. I HAVE KNOWN HIM AND THE REST FOR OVER 10 YEARS, AND I BELIEVE ITS A CONSPIRACY OF SOME KIND. AND HES MOST LIKELY THE HEAD OF IT.
MISSOURI GIRL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

JUNE DID ANYONE EVER ONCE, TALK WITH MR. STACEY? JUST CURIOUS?
jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

who is mr. stacey? just curious.
friend of the family

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

my husband was married to stanley messex sister at one time, and i knew stanley from high school...i pray that this case will be solved, i attended his memorial service and it was heart breaking, god bless his family
jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

is it true the person who killed stanley is also named stanley? is law enforcement afraid of him? is he going to get away with murder? if so, why?
newhavenwoman

New Haven, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

I don't know what happened to the man but I know them all well. I never knew messex but i know the rest of them and therer is something strange about all of them! They know something but they are scared of someone!Let me know if there is any news on it!
jay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

So, here we are folks, it is April of 2009...and there have been NO arrests on the murder of Stanley Messex! One person, give me one acceptable reason why this young man died and nobody has to be brought to justice? Do you people not realize that the person responsible for killing Stanley is still out there running around free, free to kill, again? Could be your son, brother, cousin, grandchild who he kills next. There are people out there who know exactly what happened, but... you don't want to "get involved", do ya? So, if someone you know and love is murdered, that means you have no right to expect others to want to "get involved", either! Let a cold case go on and on, not caring about the people left behind who want answers and to see justice served? No, it won't bring Stanley Messex back, nothing will, but you very could save someone elses life by going forward. Do it anonymously, but let's send a message to law enforcement that every murder needs to be solved, every murderer needs to be punished. I am so far past 'disappointed' now, I am downright P-O'd.
And for the person or persons who knows the truth and is keeping it quiet, don't you realize that when you get older, you are going to suffer tremendously for your silence? And moreso, after you die and go before THE REAL JUDGE...you are an accessory. You can still make this right, and save your own soul and have peace of mind in the future. DO IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin County Discussions

Search the Franklin County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Walgreens crack down on meth makers Mar 21 Reader 2
95 meth labs seized near Mountain Grove, Mo., b... Mar '14 glr 1
Judge Hoven (Sep '09) Aug '13 Brenda S Ward 11
Who Was Wrong in Nasty Email Exchange Between G... (Apr '13) Apr '13 gene 1
Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Mar '13 slimjim 217
part time employment opportunity (Feb '13) Feb '13 cburkhardt 1
Incident at the Pacific schools on 12/17/2012 (Dec '12) Dec '12 Misty Foster 1
•••
•••