Disgusted

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

How one of Stanley's own immediate family members can know exactly what happened to him, and not go forward is disgusting. You know, you can take drugs, stay drunk, and sleep around all you want to...that is not going to make it all go away. Had you been the one murdered, would he have went forward to make sure the person who took your life paid for it? You try to pretend to be so tough, yet you are a coward. YOU won't be charged with his killing, and if you would just allow your own family the CLOSURE of knowing what really happened, you will finally be able to have peace of mind, in knowing you finally did the right thing. If you continue to keep it secret, I can guarentee you that you will end up in a mental institution, dead, or in hell for an eternity. Set yourself free, J, do it soon. You already look alot older than you should at your age, and you are going to cause yourself to have alot of health problems that you wouldn't have to deal with until you are an older person. Think about your whole family, those that have waited for answers which have never come. You know what? If you wait until someone does reveal the truth, then YOU will and YOU should be charged as an accessory to Stanley's murder. SC and CS might be somebody you fear, and maybe with good cause, but didn't you have any love for Stanley at all? I know he wouldn't have covered for your killer, if it would have been you instead of him that died out there. The clock is ticking, the truth will come out, and you'd better put this to rest real soon. If you continue to keep this a secret, then whatever comes to you is well-deserved; and it couldn't possibly ever be anything good. GIT-R-DUN, and stop being their pawn. Once you do, I bet your life will be your own again, and maybe you can get a fresh start, and put it behind you. Once you do, the murderer won't be anywhere that he can ever get to you, again, because he'll never see parole or freedom.
missourigirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

JAMMIE, CHARLIE, & STAN, YEAH I BELIEVE THAT ALL 3 OF THEM KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH. THERE REALLY NOT FOOLING ANY OF US. HER HAIR GOT RIPPED OUT, AND HE ENDS UP DEAD. WHAT A LOW LIFE A-HOLE. ALL 3 OF THEM. THERE ALL AS GUILTY AS THE OTHER. I KNOW THEM ALL, AND ID LAY MONEY ON THEM HAVING DONE IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin County Discussions

Search the Franklin County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Jun '14 Markdale Nudist 218
Judge Hoven (Sep '09) May '14 sick of hoven 12
Walgreens crack down on meth makers Mar '14 Reader 2
95 meth labs seized near Mountain Grove, Mo., b... Mar '14 glr 1
Who Was Wrong in Nasty Email Exchange Between G... (Apr '13) Apr '13 gene 1
part time employment opportunity (Feb '13) Feb '13 cburkhardt 1
Incident at the Pacific schools on 12/17/2012 (Dec '12) Dec '12 Misty Foster 1
•••
•••