Franklin County arresting drug dealer...

Franklin County arresting drug dealers with ties to Florissant area drug ring

There are 34 comments on the KSDK NewsChannel 5 story from Aug 25, 2010, titled Franklin County arresting drug dealers with ties to Florissant area drug ring. In it, KSDK NewsChannel 5 reports that:

Franklin County narcotics officers are cracking down on heroin dealers from North St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK NewsChannel 5.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Face Facts

Florissant, MO

#21 Sep 1, 2010
Poo Taco wrote:
You don't need to remind me...
and so if you know me...get it out there big boy...who am I? What's my name...address? cell phone number???
That's what I thought....nothing..pretty much what your whole life has amounted to.
Your empty, baseless and child like threat will NOT be taken seriously...now go to your room...
Poo Crap 9696 Loser lane 1-800-can't-get-layed.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 1, 2010
Awww that's cute...someone get this tulip some big girl panties...
Face Facts

Florissant, MO

#23 Sep 1, 2010
Poo Taco wrote:
Awww that's cute...someone get this tulip some big girl panties...
See you later nut-less girlyman.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24 Sep 2, 2010
What's your fascination with my testicles?
Are you compensating for the fact that you're a homosexual?
Francisco Fiore

United States

#25 Sep 2, 2010
Poo Taco wrote:
What's your fascination with my testicles?
Are you compensating for the fact that you're a homosexual?
So Poo, when did you have the sex change operation?
Face Facts

Florissant, MO

#26 Sep 2, 2010
Francisco Fiore wrote:
<quoted text>So Poo, when did you have the sex change operation?
I know it's hard to tell but I didn't think anybody knew?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27 Sep 2, 2010
Now there's two of you that are fascinated with a grown man's junk. Are you victims of the Catholic Church or something?
Not too surprised that some molester from O'Fellon would get involved. Mention testicles and your bound to get a few...
Your comments do NOTHING to make you sound less homosexual. Why not try and insult me on something of substance. It shouldn't be hard for you to come up with something since you know who I am right?
Comon' homo's...think of something good...
Face Facts

Florissant, MO

#28 Sep 2, 2010
Just to know you had to take the time is reward enough.LOL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29 Sep 3, 2010
I didn't have to...I log on because I WANT to.
Psych Doc

United States

#30 Sep 3, 2010
Poo Taco wrote:
I didn't have to...I log on because I WANT to.
Actually, after reviewing the history of your ramblings, you apparently log on and post the crap that you do here because you have no life outside of obfuscation. Be a real man,(and I use the term loosely) and admit at least that.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31 Sep 3, 2010
Actually...I log on to talk about issues in my town...MY TOWN...not fuckin shit stick O'Fellon...
And please explain to me how im concealing my intended thought? I think your looking for a different word. Because I say things as I see them and don't coat anything with sugar to be PC.
If I have no life for being here...can you say the same for yourself? Atleast admit that big boy.
Psych Doc

Saint Charles, MO

#32 Sep 3, 2010
Poo Taco wrote:
Actually...I log on to talk about issues in my town...MY TOWN...not fuckin shit stick O'Fellon...
And please explain to me how im concealing my intended thought? I think your looking for a different word. Because I say things as I see them and don't coat anything with sugar to be PC.
If I have no life for being here...can you say the same for yourself? Atleast admit that big boy.
Your pathetic attitude is superceded only by your penchant for being a shit disturber. You're as transparent as a half empty soda bottle.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34 Sep 3, 2010
Psych Doc wrote:
<quoted text>Your pathetic attitude is superceded only by your penchant for being a shit disturber. You're as transparent as a half empty soda bottle.
Boom Shocka Locka Bang!
Shit disturber! Ha! I love it!..you sound like an old man with a pitchfork!
Maybe I use words that get attention..that's certainly appearent by the responses I get from you. However, I only say things that are true. I call it like I see it..I try to have a sense of humor about this crap that's going on in the world today. If you wanna hate me..go right ahead...It's the internet..feel free to call me any name you wish...you're American...its Labor day....celebrate the fact that you can do that.

If you wanna dispute the fact with me that my city is some drug ring..I will have something to say about that. and if you choose to read it..then you by your own free will read my opinion..and you will have to deal with it on your own terms.
scarey

Wentzville, MO

#35 Sep 25, 2010
sounds like somebody hit a raw nerve!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Hoven (Sep '09) Feb '16 Ken in St Louis 16
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Jan '16 Boogaloo 225
News The Latest: Missouri National Guard to assist f... Jan '16 Just Me MP 2
Moving From St. Louis To Franiklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
New To Franklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
News 95 meth labs seized near Mountain Grove, Mo., b... (Mar '14) May '15 ole yeller 3
part time employment opportunity (Feb '13) Sep '14 Kimberly Schumacher 2
More from around the web