Flags to fly at half-staff in honor o...

Flags to fly at half-staff in honor of fallen soldier

There are 24 comments on the KSDK NewsChannel 5 story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Flags to fly at half-staff in honor of fallen soldier. In it, KSDK NewsChannel 5 reports that:

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon has ordered that the U.S. and Missouri flags on all state buildings in Franklin County be flown at half-staff from Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK NewsChannel 5.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ratttlecattle

Casselberry, FL

#21 Aug 31, 2009
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! OH! I understand now. Your Mother and Father are siblings. It's not your fault you are a imbecilic piece of worthless human feces. You were born that way! LOL
You missed your FLIGHT.....BOZO

Maybe some nieve kid will have to die for the blunders of GW Bush , when armchair Rambozos like you should be there.

Next flight 0800 hours tommorrow morning, be on it this time ..NO EXCUSES.

Reach in to your pants and grab those tiny balls and make the fligh this time!
Sarge

Rock Island, IL

#22 Aug 31, 2009
Yeah yeah yeah. Just so much trash talk from a coward. I'll bet you still live at home with your mommy. I have wasted enough of my time on you, you're not worth it.
Grady

Palm Coast, FL

#23 Aug 31, 2009
Honor that scum? It's a travesty. Piss on the graves of these fresh denizens of hell. Enjoy the hellfire murderous scum
ratttlecattle

Christmas, FL

#24 Sep 1, 2009
Sarge wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah. Just so much trash talk from a coward. I'll bet you still live at home with your mommy. I have wasted enough of my time on you, you're not worth it.
Make the flight.....bring those tiny balls to the mideast and have em blown off...LMAO

Our troops are wasting their lives for NOTHING except the WAR RACKETS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for man in truck who took me home down ... (Jul '16) Jun '17 Jim 2
Judge Hoven (Sep '09) May '17 Chris42 19
Kelli Morgan Danny Lewis meth dealers Feb '17 reliable source 3
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Oct '16 Now_What- 232
News The Latest: Missouri National Guard to assist f... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Just Me MP 2
Moving From St. Louis To Franiklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
New To Franklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
More from around the web