Couple Cooking Meth in Motel With Chi...

Couple Cooking Meth in Motel With Children Arrested

There are 3 comments on the Washington Missourian story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Couple Cooking Meth in Motel With Children Arrested. In it, Washington Missourian reports that:

“And he was using one of the most deadly methods of manufacturing methamphetamine.”

When county narcotics officers responded Tuesday to a report of chemical odors coming from a Franklin County motel room, they expected to bust in on a meth lab operation. via Washington Missourian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Missourian.

angie

Centralia, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2008
Laura is my cousin and it makes me sick to read about what she has done. I will be praying for your kids and you. You really need some help. meth is a very nasty drug and I hope one day for your kids sake you will wake up and be a good mother and clean your act up. You have to much to loose.
MISSOURI GIRL

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2008
I KNOW BOTH LAURA AND DAN, I DIDNT KNOW THEM OBVIOUSLY AS WELL AS I THOUGHT, BECAUSE I JUST DONT SEE LAURA HAVING HER CHILDREN UP IN A MOTEL ROOM OR FOR THAT FACT DAN, EITHER. WHY WOULDNT THEY LEAVE THEM WITH GRANDPARENTS?
ANGIE THERE CHILDREN ARENT IN STATE CUSTODY, I MEAN THEY HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER FOR THAT RIGHT?
I HOPE SO, GREAT KIDS, BAD PARENTS
Former Vendor

Gerald, MO

#4 May 16, 2011
We need Clyde Zelch as Police Chief, to clean up the town........and send the drug dealers packing and on their way out of Gerald, Mo.

This is a good small town, and we don't need that to corrupt our children and youth here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for man in truck who took me home down ... (Jul '16) Jun '17 Jim 2
Judge Hoven (Sep '09) May '17 Chris42 19
Kelli Morgan Danny Lewis meth dealers Feb '17 reliable source 3
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Oct '16 Now_What- 232
News The Latest: Missouri National Guard to assist f... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Just Me MP 2
Moving From St. Louis To Franiklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
New To Franklin County (Oct '15) Oct '15 DeeDee 1
More from around the web