Maine's Boreal Tordu and The Franklin...

Maine's Boreal Tordu and The Franklin County Fiddlers for special show at Skye Theatre

There are 1 comment on the Pine State Mountaineer story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Maine's Boreal Tordu and The Franklin County Fiddlers for special show at Skye Theatre. In it, Pine State Mountaineer reports that:

New England Celtic Arts present Maine's highly energetic Acadian Band BorA©al Tordu at Skye Theatre Performing Arts Center in South Carthage, Maine on Monday April 30.A Curtain at Skye is 7:00pm.A A twenty six member delegation form the US Tour Bus Operators Assoc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pine State Mountaineer.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if you noticed, but this is the African-AMERICAN Forum.
You're wrong yet again. These governors, presidents, and prime ministers wives brings something to the table that's immeasurable. Here you are politicking that how attractive women are gold diggers, then within the same breath, parade around the assumption that higher echelon men are with street creatures of wives. If your going to advertise such a hypothesis, you must at least have your variables in conjunction formulated analysis. I'm trying to teach you something and liberate your mind, hopefully your not so dense.
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if you noticed, but this is the African-AMERICAN Forum.
"

i can be here even if i was in china this is a free forum
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong yet again. These governors, presidents, and prime ministers wives brings something to the table that's immeasurable
i just said that everyone is rare ,and unique no human will ever be the same, weather u like it or not.Plus people are special to certain people,not everyone.So those women who are married to governors were obviously special to them.

so its ok for every women to believe she is special because they are.
Swade wrote:
<quoted text> higher echelon men are with street creatures of wives.
HYPOCRIT

that's why i said date your class.

i am not broke,either is my family.so i will not date a broke guy.
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are politicking that how attractive women are gold diggers
don't twist my words please
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>your going to advertise such a hypothesis, you must at least have your variables in conjunction formulated analysis
you didn't have a clear argument either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Freezing rain forecast for Monday night, Tuesda... (Feb '14) Feb '14 The More You Know 1
News Westbrook man faces sex charge (Apr '11) Apr '11 justice 1
News Jackson Twp. resident to become county recorder (Feb '11) Feb '11 Unreal 6
News Interim chief named for recorder's office | The... (Jan '11) Jan '11 that a girl 4
News Temps fill in as recorders, prosecutor (Jan '11) Jan '11 Love my temp 3
News Walpole man pleads guilty to assault charge (Oct '10) Oct '10 Jennifer Morrill 1
News Nieghbors sue over barking dogs in Farmington (May '10) May '10 Lipet 1
More from around the web