Walpole man pleads guilty to assault ...

Walpole man pleads guilty to assault charge

There are 1 comment on the Sun Journal story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Walpole man pleads guilty to assault charge. In it, Sun Journal reports that:

A Walpole man pleaded guilty Monday to aggravated assault and criminal mischief against a woman in March in Stratton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Journal.

Jennifer Morrill

Keene, NH

#1 Oct 26, 2010
I attended the sentencing today for this case, and I was dimayed and disgusted at the outcome. Not only has the victim had to suffer with the her physical and psychological injuries from the hands of this Walpole man, but now has to suffer the injustice from the court.
During the sentencing the victim had nude photos of her on display for the whole court to observe, which was humiliating for her and her family. The only photos that the Walpole man had to display was his swollen hands. Where are the victim's rights???
Two years in prison for almost ending a life is not right or fair, and is certainly NOT justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Freezing rain forecast for Monday night, Tuesda... (Feb '14) Feb '14 The More You Know 1
News Maine's Boreal Tordu and The Franklin County Fi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 drugsaredumb 1
News Westbrook man faces sex charge (Apr '11) Apr '11 justice 1
News Jackson Twp. resident to become county recorder (Feb '11) Feb '11 Unreal 6
News Interim chief named for recorder's office | The... (Jan '11) Jan '11 that a girl 4
News Temps fill in as recorders, prosecutor (Jan '11) Jan '11 Love my temp 3
News Nieghbors sue over barking dogs in Farmington (May '10) May '10 Lipet 1
More from around the web