Interim chief named for recorder's of...

Interim chief named for recorder's office | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 3, 2011, titled Interim chief named for recorder's office | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Franklin County commissioners this morning appointed an interim county recorder, who is expected to hold the position for a little more than a week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Captain Crunch

Grove City, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Gosh, Scott. I'm sure your opinion has nothing to do with getting your a$$ fired by her & the other trustees. Coward.
Browns Fan

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2011
Who is Scott?
Fed Up Cntrl Cmitteperson

Carroll, OH

#4 Jan 4, 2011
Just another one of the Chairman's "deals". He picks and expects us to follow along blindly.....

The vote will be a great test of the committee's confidence in his leadership.......
that a girl

Grove City, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2011
what a great choice. I know Daphne Hawk and she will make great decisions. She has made great decisions as a Jackson Township Trustee. You go GIRL!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Freezing rain forecast for Monday night, Tuesda... (Feb '14) Feb '14 The More You Know 1
News Maine's Boreal Tordu and The Franklin County Fi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 drugsaredumb 1
News Westbrook man faces sex charge (Apr '11) Apr '11 justice 1
News Jackson Twp. resident to become county recorder (Feb '11) Feb '11 Unreal 6
News Temps fill in as recorders, prosecutor (Jan '11) Jan '11 Love my temp 3
News Walpole man pleads guilty to assault charge (Oct '10) Oct '10 Jennifer Morrill 1
News Nieghbors sue over barking dogs in Farmington (May '10) May '10 Lipet 1
More from around the web