Gray wolf appears in state after cent...

Gray wolf appears in state after century-plus absence

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Gray wolf appears in state after century-plus absence. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

“I think once they get to Maine, it wouldn't be that unusual”

When it comes to wolves, never say never. Peggy Strusacker, VERMONT-BASED WOLF EXPERT, ON THE POSSIBILITY THE WOLF FOUND IN WESTERN MASSACHUSETTS MADE ITS WAY THERE FROM CANADA SPRINGFIELD- When more than a ... via Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Observer

Springfield, MA

#1 Mar 6, 2008
Just another example of illegal immigration out of control.

Now we will have to get the Dept. of Transitional Assistance involved. A full benefit package, including in-state tuition should be presented immeadiately to help this poor unfortuate and his family.

By the way, if he has children, they are automaticly citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downing to chair new committee on redistricting Jan '15 Praxis33 2
News $45K donation to give emergency shelter service... (Dec '13) Jan '14 shakes his head 20
News Ashfield police Chief Svoboda resigns (Dec '09) Aug '13 Dead flea 2
News 'Major' drug ring busted (Jan '08) Nov '12 frogmann 22
News Man arrested in connection with 44 burglaries (Nov '11) Nov '11 dan 1
News Using his fame to raise some fortunes (Aug '11) Aug '11 mona 1
News FRANKLIN COUNTY MASTER GARDENERS: Avoid ticks t... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Anon 2
More from around the web