franklin county jail
GirlinCT

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2009
Anyone know about the jail there? My boyfriend's brother is there. I heard its a closet jail cell very dark? Anything else anyone can share with me?
DumbPeople

Sayville, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2009
Since tax paying dollars pay for his time spent in jail...I doubt no one cares if this jail paid their electric bill. He shouldn't have done the crime in the first place. These criminals cry about their civil rights being violated...they lost their rights as a citizen when they committed whatever crime it is they had done. Jail should not be a posh hotel. It should be dark and they should serve bread and water...this way maybe the criminals will stop becoming frequent flyers...in and out of jail. I'm sure many law abiding Americans are more concerned about paying their own electric bills for their own families. Tough times. Who the heck cares what this jail looks like. You should surround yourself around more productive individuals...and less constructive criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massachusetts police reach out to drug dealers ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Parden Pard 11
News Downing to chair new committee on redistricting (Jan '15) Jan '15 Praxis33 2
News $45K donation to give emergency shelter service... (Dec '13) Jan '14 shakes his head 20
News Ashfield police Chief Svoboda resigns (Dec '09) Aug '13 Dead flea 2
News 'Major' drug ring busted (Jan '08) Nov '12 frogmann 22
News Man arrested in connection with 44 burglaries (Nov '11) Nov '11 dan 1
News Using his fame to raise some fortunes (Aug '11) Aug '11 mona 1
More from around the web