Sheriff: Three bodies found at Franklin County farm

May 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Capital-Journal

The Franklin County Sheriff's Office released information late Tuesday morning that three bodies have been found on a farm property in the county.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 12, 2013
Keystone Cops

Hiawatha, KS

#1 May 7, 2013
Apparently the cops were called out to the scene earier, when someone complained of a strong odor(inclding an odor coming from under the tarp, and didn't even bother to investigate! Nice work Ottawa p.d.! This just shows the incompetace of th police department!
former resident

United States

#2 May 12, 2013
sad ending, sickest of the sick hurt babies.
looking dumb

United States

#3 May 12, 2013
No AMBER ALERT, really,KBI, really?

Kaylie's grandfather, Anthony Pettijohn, reported Kaylie and Lana missing on Friday, May 3.

Pettijohn told police he last saw them headed from his home in Olathe to Franklin County.

Franklin County authorities say the three bodies found on the farm were all adults.

The Kansas Bureau of Investigation said Lana's disappearance did not meet the criteria to issue an Amber Alert on Wednesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In disbelief, friends describe quadruple murder... (May '13) May '13 Melody_E 1
Search yields no sign of 18-month-old victim in... (May '13) May '13 curiouslu 2
Deputy Dies While Responding to Call (Jul '10) May '13 Hates pitbulls 18
sheriff curry arrested (Feb '13) Apr '13 Bouncing Bunny 2
Deal likely to follow no contest plea in child ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 LaKarra Brannan 2
Sheriff's office continues to investigate 2006 ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 julie clifton 1
Not guilty' pleas entered for men in fatal stab... (Sep '10) Sep '10 clueless 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Franklin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••