Sheriff's office continues to investi...

Sheriff's office continues to investigate 2006 murder

There are 1 comment on the OttawaHerald.com story from Dec 23, 2010, titled Sheriff's office continues to investigate 2006 murder. In it, OttawaHerald.com reports that:

The Franklin County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate the murder of Tonie L. Standley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OttawaHerald.com.

julie clifton

Gardner, KS

#1 Jan 9, 2011
i dont think they r still investigating the murder of my mother, just for the simple fact that it has been over 4 years now, and still nothing has been done... it happened in a very small town, someone knows something,, the police just dont want to get off their asses and do n e thing about it......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kansas storm chase Mar '15 Anna 1
News Ambulance station project grows after mold (Oct '14) Oct '14 Randy jeans 1
News In disbelief, friends describe quadruple murder... (May '13) May '13 Melody_E 1
News Sheriff: Three bodies found at Franklin County ... (May '13) May '13 looking dumb 3
News Search yields no sign of 18-month-old victim in... (May '13) May '13 Lumatrix 2
News Deputy Dies While Responding to Call (Jul '10) May '13 Hates pitbulls 18
sheriff curry arrested (Feb '13) Apr '13 Bouncing Bunny 2
More from around the web