Hate Crime in Southern Illinois

Sep 28, 2009 Full story: St. Louis CofCC Blog 20

Four men are in Franklin County Jail today after a weekend fight that police say was racially motivated.

Full Story
I Am Who I Am

Metropolis, IL

#1 Sep 30, 2009
Come on people, this is 2009! Don't judge people on the color of their skin...the idiots perpetuating this should take tolerance training.
Jester

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Sep 30, 2009
I agree. Don't judge people on the color of their skin; judge them on their ignorance, arrogance, filthiness, lack of common courtesy... Oops, I just described every black I've ever met.
neighbor

Franksville, WI

#3 Oct 1, 2009
Did u read the actual newspaper article? The allegedly wronged race were Hispanics, not blacks!
Jester wrote:
I agree. Don't judge people on the color of their skin; judge them on their ignorance, arrogance, filthiness, lack of common courtesy... Oops, I just described every black I've ever met.
voiceofreason

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 4, 2009
neighbor....Forget Jester!

As I have said before, Jester is nuts! Simply a hateful person.
that one guy

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2009
you know tolerence in every sense of the word is lacking. every one gets so offended over every single thing. p.s. the ciops checed it out it was a b.s. charge rhe hispanic boys had not one mark. im highly doubting that the white boys in question are mentally equipped to use a sock with a soap bar. that being said this is the most racist place ive been. Ill be friends with anyone but as soon as you pull the race card with any slur if your teeth get knocked out good. but on the other hand you call me a racial thing for being white bet your sweet but ill be on you. p.s isnt any assault crime a hate crime? how bout we call it a racial bout. or wars of the socially ignorant.
funny 1ill bite

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2009
I agree with "that one guy". Jester is always good for a laugh. His IQ is quite difficult to keep under wraps..Of course he didnt read the article. Reading takes intellligence. He's been saving that joke for just this occasion. Nevermind that both ethnic groups historically cleaned cooked for and raised anglo families....No, nevermind that contrary to the popular belief anglos are still the number one ethnic group to be on government aide in this country...Yes...Check yer stats and read some books jester or are you too busy bottle feeding your obese toothless diabetic kids mountain dew in your 3k trailer with your 30k harley parked out front. Hows that feel jester? Get an education better yet get a job.
Shawn Turner

Springbrook, IA

#7 Oct 6, 2009
guys/gals , get a clue... if this actually happened why did the guys charges get dropped ? This was a bogus trumped up charge because two of the guys dated the chief of police's wife. geesh, just like every other charge he has had against them. no , they are no angels but give me a break... one of the guys that got hit in the head with a 2x4 that had a nail in it , why wasnt the person who struck him arrested ? give me a break.

ya, lets talk about Sesser, the house I used to live in was "broken" into by my loely ex landlord,$1200 dollars worth of stuff was stolen including some things that was the last remaining thing I had of my mothers, a witness was reported to seeing my landlord in there that same day carting items out. Did that get investigated ? No .. why ? because the chief of police doesnt like me, doesnt want m working there, my landlord was one of his kiss asses. so you guys want to whine about something? Any officer in that town currently has no clue except for one on how to investigate anything, none of them are certified except for two, one of which went to missouri for his academy training because Illinois was too hard for him. So go complain about that.
Jester

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Oct 6, 2009
neighbor wrote:
Did u read the actual newspaper article? The allegedly wronged race were Hispanics, not blacks!<quoted text>
Neighbor, what do hispanics have to do with anything? I was talking about ignorant, arrogant, filthy, discourteous people. Blacks. I won't play the politically-correct dumbass who can't admit reality - most blacks are ignorant, arrogant, filthy, discourteous people. It's simply factual reality.

And voiceoftreason, just because I don't like ignorant, arrogant, filthy, discourteous people does not make me a hateful person. I doubt you like climbing around in maggot-infested dumpster sludge, but that doesn't make you a hateful person.
Northwest Benton

Springfield, IL

#9 Oct 6, 2009
Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighbor, what do hispanics have to do with anything? I was talking about ignorant, arrogant, filthy, discourteous people. Blacks. I won't play the politically-correct dumbass who can't admit reality - most blacks are ignorant, arrogant, filthy, discourteous people. It's simply factual reality.
And voiceoftreason, just because I don't like ignorant, arrogant, filthy, discourteous people does not make me a hateful person. I doubt you like climbing around in maggot-infested dumpster sludge, but that doesn't make you a hateful person.
Did anyone else hear the theme from Deliverance playing their heads when they wasted a minute of their life reading this moronic post?
baffled

Carbondale, IL

#10 Oct 9, 2009
Jester wrote:
I agree. Don't judge people on the color of their skin; judge them on their ignorance, arrogance, filthiness, lack of common courtesy... Oops, I just described every black I've ever met.
You just described alot of people in general regardless of color. According to your description above it also describes you ignorance, arrogance and lack of common courtesy.......
4sisters

Santa Clara, CA

#11 Nov 6, 2009
i was born in white county lived on white street next door neighbor's name was white...dad~alcoholic racist who drove me to be ashamed of being 'pink'...have since found out my dad's great great grandaddy was black...i feel proud to know this cause African Americans are superior to pinkies when they are given the chance...white guys have pink balls...
Hard Working American

Blooming Glen, PA

#12 Nov 7, 2009
I Am Who I Am wrote:
Come on people, this is 2009! Don't judge people on the color of their skin...the idiots perpetuating this should take tolerance training.
Well the guy who was arrested last week for shooting up the town, is a dirty mouth pig. He said some filthy things to some girls and when confronted he acted like most of them do, I didn't say nothing. Tolerance, how about having some manners, and show some respect. They brought it on themselves.
Rick Argiry

Palatine, IL

#13 Nov 13, 2009
There are white, black, yellow, red & brown trash ! Most people are GOOD. We are all made in God's image & therefore all equal in God's eyes. If this planet is to survive we must all get along regardless of color, creed or belief !

God bless our kids !!
Rick Argiry

Palatine, IL

#14 Nov 21, 2009
We are all made in Gods image. Well. except for the blacks. They are OBVIOUSLY made in an ape's image.
Democrat Dung

Opelousas, LA

#15 Nov 21, 2009
4sisters wrote:
i was born in white county lived on white street next door neighbor's name was white...dad~alcoholic racist who drove me to be ashamed of being 'pink'...have since found out my dad's great great grandaddy was black...i feel proud to know this cause African Americans are superior to pinkies when they are given the chance...white guys have pink balls...
And they make beautiful, white, blond babies. That you are proud of your black ancestry is your business. But then of course you resort to black behavior and call your father a racist? Look in the mirror, stupid. Blacks do not like white traitors. If a white will debase their own race, a white will debase the black community. Whites pay the bills in America. Blacks and every other alien species living in the USA will disappear long before whites will. White and proud!
Rick Argiry

Palatine, IL

#16 Nov 21, 2009
Rick Argiry wrote:
We are all made in Gods image. Well. except for the blacks. They are OBVIOUSLY made in an ape's image.
I know who you are and I didn't write this ! Why don't you use your real name ? You are the reason the internet will be all of our downfall ! Get a life !
4sisters

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Nov 21, 2009
hey dung boy you're funny. you must not get out much.
Equalizer

Palatine, IL

#18 Nov 21, 2009
IP adresses aren't hard to track down. It sounds like you have a few potential HATE CRIME advocates in your area. Topix turns their IP's over to the FCC.
Hit the report abuse icon and it's done !
Concerned About Americans

Orlando, FL

#19 Nov 21, 2009
neighbor wrote:
Did u read the actual newspaper article? The allegedly wronged race were Hispanics, not blacks!<quoted text>
There is a lot of cultural conflicts caused by the 20 million illegal immigrants from Latin America in our country. When Americans express their concerns about what is happening to their country they are called "hateful" or even "racist":
http://www.communtai.com/steve-lee/think-los-...
Equalizer

Palatine, IL

#21 Nov 21, 2009
Concerned About Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of cultural conflicts caused by the 20 million illegal immigrants from Latin America in our country. When Americans express their concerns about what is happening to their country they are called "hateful" or even "racist":
http://www.communtai.com/steve-lee/think-los-...
I managed Border Stations in Texas and in Arizona. The influx of illegal aliens from Mexico is and has been out of control for many years. Don't be surprised that some are muslim extremist just waiting to do their damage to this country ! My forefathers learned the constitution and language thus earning their right to be here (probably just like yours)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder Trial Date set for Franklin County Woman (Dec '13) Thu Justice 61
West Frankfort man charged with child pornography (Feb '10) Jul '14 peace 78
Trial set for woman accused of drowning daughter (Jan '14) Feb '14 wow 6
Morthland College Gears Up for Growing Student ... (Aug '13) Sep '13 mee 3
Benton marker to commemorate George Harrison visit (Sep '13) Sep '13 AsMyself 1
Domestic Dispute, Shooting Under Investigation (Feb '12) Aug '13 UmYah 7
Benton man accused of sex assault, child porn (Jul '13) Jul '13 a friend 2
•••

Franklin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••