Crownline Boat plant to reopen

Crownline Boat plant to reopen

There are 7 comments on the KFVS12 story from Aug 25, 2009, titled Crownline Boat plant to reopen. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

There is good news for job seekers in southern Illinois. The Crownline Boats plant in West Frankfort is expected to open once again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

Clintonville, WI

#1 Aug 26, 2009
This company is in for a whole new beginning.The new owner will make crownline the most sexiest boat on the market. Crownline was always one of the best, now it will be the boat that everybody want. sexy and afordable. Everyones Hot in a crownline, I'll see you in yours.

Fishers, IN

#2 Dec 6, 2009
That's cute there snugs you think Kevin Reims is still saying that now. Heard its not looking so good out there.

Malden, MA

#3 Dec 7, 2009
only good boat is RANGER shame they dont build in this area

Kansas City, KS

#4 Dec 9, 2009
Till Ms Murphy gets off Jacob's schlong, things are going to be BAD. Nothing like putting a guy who does shitty work in charge of the whole plant.
Jacob always wanted to bang every HO that worked there, and he finally banged him one that got him ahead instead of just HEAD
thats funny

Fishers, IN

#5 Dec 10, 2009
That is funny!!!!!!!!!!Someone needs to tell it all. Why hire good workers that know what they're doing. Oh they're all at Bombardier now!!!!!!!!!!
Whats up

Dover, MA

#6 Jan 4, 2010
Heard they're hiring through extra help. Must be looking up there. Anyone heard anything.
FFM 206

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Jan 8, 2010
Whats up wrote:
Heard they're hiring through extra help. Must be looking up there. Anyone heard anything.
Heard they were hiring thru a agency called MAN-TRA-CON . I worked there trhu a temp agency in 2005 called Seasonal Staffing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murderer is in west frankfort Sep '16 theguyisakiller 1
Amy Jo Bacon Aug '16 asdasdfasdf 1
News West Frankfort man arrested after "substantial ... (Jun '11) Jun '16 Yep 6
Rex hopper (Dec '15) Dec '15 concerned neighbor 1
News West Frankfort double homicide under investigation (Oct '09) Sep '15 Bahaha 602
Leo levandowski (Sep '15) Sep '15 Leo 1
News Boy, Missing 2 years, Found Alive Inside Grandm... (Sep '09) Oct '14 opps 9
More from around the web