Burzynski to vie for Forby's Senate seat

Burzynski to vie for Forby's Senate seat

There are 28 comments on the Southern Illinoisan story from Oct 12, 2007, titled Burzynski to vie for Forby's Senate seat. In it, Southern Illinoisan reports that:

“Southern Illinois has a lot of great people and beautiful areas, but we've got to stop the brain drain. The only way to do that is to bring jobs and development to the region”

When November 2008 rolls around, Ken Burzynski hopes voters will send him to Springfield, just as they did his great-grandfather 100 years before. via Southern Illinoisan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southern Illinoisan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
J Burzynski

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Feb 12, 2008
I am of a cousin of Mr.Burzynski and I am ashamed of it!If the poeple of Southern Illinois want a person that puts himself before anything else,then vote Ken Burzynski! He just wants to be like his brother and he never will!He will never put the people first!He cant be trusted!
Questions

Ellicott City, MD

#2 Feb 12, 2008
I'm on the Forby train alllll the way!!!!!!
Slick

Pasadena, MD

#3 Feb 13, 2008
Mr. Burzynski is so slick you can see the oil dripping off. He seems to think he's the big city boy come to town to show the little hicks how things are done.
J Burzynski

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Feb 13, 2008
The oil slick part is right money money money is all he cares about i use to hunt his dads land until big city kenny decided it was time to lease he offered it to family for $5000 dollars. For 80 acres 40 huntable. Which is crazy he ended up leasing land to some people from Florida he lied to them telling them that we killed 160 inch plus deer every year. Thats just part of the storey.
Jared

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 27, 2008
Anybody is better than that idiot Forby.
Shane

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Feb 27, 2008
I'll put a hundred that says this J burzynski due isnt who he says he is. Dont listen. Make a sound judgement. If Gary Forby proves himself to be a better candidate than Ken Burzynski then vote for Gary. But if Ken's hard working honest demeanor is what you like, give him the vote. Just educate yourself on the better candidate.
Jared

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 28, 2008
I'm with you Shane. I'm sure some random guy on the internet is a good source for information on who to vote for.

Did anyone hear that Barack Obama kills kittens every day?
Porboy

Equality, IL

#8 Feb 28, 2008
Slick wrote:
Mr. Burzynski is so slick you can see the oil dripping off. He seems to think he's the big city boy come to town to show the little hicks how things are done.
You said it right on what he thinks. I will say he is slick only to those who don't care to look hard enough at his exterior. He looks at all angles to work them for his own benefit. He is NEVER for the other person. I've seen him try to make it look that way too often. Benton does not back this--(I know be polite) person.
Porboy

Equality, IL

#9 Feb 28, 2008
J Burzynski wrote:
The oil slick part is right money money money is all he cares about i use to hunt his dads land until big city kenny decided it was time to lease he offered it to family for $5000 dollars. For 80 acres 40 huntable. Which is crazy he ended up leasing land to some people from Florida he lied to them telling them that we killed 160 inch plus deer every year. Thats just part of the storey.
Big city kenny. I like that. Ever wonder why he left the big city and came to Benton? What caused that move? Major Happening? Just curious.
In My Opinion

Ellicott City, MD

#10 Feb 28, 2008
Went to school with both of them........better stay with Forby guys and gals! That's just my opinion.
Porboy

Equality, IL

#11 Feb 29, 2008
Kennie boy said in his Oct.'07 interview with the Southern Illinoisan he wants "to restore Southern IL." He doesn't want to restore Franklin County, IL. He actually fights any move to do so. Why would anyone think he would restore anything in the state??
J Burzynski

Fishers, IN

#12 Mar 4, 2008
Shane wrote:
I'll put a hundred that says this J burzynski due isnt who he says he is. Dont listen. Make a sound judgement. If Gary Forby proves himself to be a better candidate than Ken Burzynski then vote for Gary. But if Ken's hard working honest demeanor is what you like, give him the vote. Just educate yourself on the better candidate.
"I will make that bet with you because that is my brother!"
Jared

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 6, 2008
Why did you put that in quotes? Is it because you are an idiot?
J Burzynski

Fishers, IN

#14 Mar 7, 2008
Jared wrote:
Why did you put that in quotes? Is it because you are an idiot?
I guess it would take one to know one!I guess you think you have balls talking shit on internet!Your not worth talking too!
Get It Straight

Cleveland, OH

#15 Mar 11, 2008
J Burzynski wrote:
I am of a cousin of Mr.Burzynski and I am ashamed of it!If the poeple of Southern Illinois want a person that puts himself before anything else,then vote Ken Burzynski! He just wants to be like his brother and he never will!He will never put the people first!He cant be trusted!
Is he your brother or cousin? Get it straight!
Jared

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 12, 2008
J Burzynski; Good question, is he your cousin or your brother?

You're a moron.
Bentonite

Simpson, IL

#17 Jul 9, 2008
This guy wears too much make-up for my liking! LOL
He's a crook people! Check him out! He was caught red-handed stealing stuff out of the wood building when it was under construction, and he was selling it in his store.
Sassafras

Belle Rive, IL

#18 Jul 9, 2008
They are no better or worse than most of the politicians in this state.

I have absolutely no respect for people who take away from the senior citizens and education, and vote themselves another pay raise.

With the way the taxes are, the unemployment statistics, the price of electricity and GAS, now food prices are going up, a lot of people don't have insurance because they can't afford it, but these jerks are giving themselves a reward..........FOR WHAT?

Sure as heck can't be their good work.

Since: Jul 08

Southern Illinois

#19 Jul 28, 2008
We don't like being thought of as back woods hicks here in southern Illinois, but we see no problem in sending Forby to represent us?
I want someone representing me that, at least sounds a tad bit smarter than the average guy.
You don't think they laugh at him and us behind our backs??
Good Greef, how embarrassing.

And you, J Burzynski are pithedik.
Mr T

Mobile, AL

#20 Jul 29, 2008
Stimpy2 wrote:
We don't like being thought of as back woods hicks here in southern Illinois, but we see no problem in sending Forby to represent us?
I want someone representing me that, at least sounds a tad bit smarter than the average guy.
You don't think they laugh at him and us behind our backs??
Good Greef, how embarrassing.
And you, J Burzynski are pithedik.
I will confirm the notion that Forby is a laughing stock in Springfield. My sisters live up there, and yes, they are from here, one is kinda political. She says that Forby is nothing but a country hick in the eyes of those in Springfield. I know Gary and like him, I am just agreeing with Stimpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's making meth? (Dec '16) Jul 25 Eric 7
so il Jul '17 Frank 1
News Murder Trial Date set for Franklin County Woman (Dec '13) Jun '17 Carol 73
Leo levandowski (Sep '15) Apr '17 Truthabout u 2
Sex offender (Feb '17) Feb '17 Guess who 1
murderer is in west frankfort (Sep '16) Sep '16 theguyisakiller 1
Amy Jo Bacon (Aug '16) Aug '16 asdasdfasdf 1
More from around the web