Mother of 8-year-old girl charged wit...

Mother of 8-year-old girl charged with murder

There are 4 comments on the KFVS12 story from Aug 16, 2011, titled Mother of 8-year-old girl charged with murder. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Franklin County State's Attorney Evan Owens filed a first degree murder charge against 28-year-old Mary Zumwalt Jophlin in the death of her 8-year-old daughter in West Frankfort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

justice

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2011
Justice for Lexi !!!
you got it

Des Moines, IA

#2 Aug 16, 2011
Hopefully our jury choices will not let her walk like they did that Casey Anthony bitch. That jury just gave every caregiver a license to kill their small charges and just walk away with a slap on the wrist.
pissed in WF

Marion, IL

#3 Aug 17, 2011
but let a person get a driving on suspened or a small weed charge and they fry us like were a killer, come on you all of law enforcement, do your job, fry the big fish and leave the minnows alone you..hell you cant even find a guy address who we put a Protection Order on in Benton, we have to get the address our self...do your damn jobs...
u there

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2011
She needs the same done to her as lexi and so as all murders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gangsters vs every small town,doing with gambli... Nov 19 The Reverend 1
Ashley Smith Nov 14 Desperate Grandma 1
Meth cooks- Ice dealers aka Snitches Oct 30 Miss Williams 2
La courroie, en tant que partie importante de la Oct 27 jingboo 1
News Three females arrested in Franklin County burglary Oct '17 Born a biker 5
Kasey claycamp Sep '17 My gudness 1
Ancestry of Summers family Sep '17 Summers 1
More from around the web