Hearing set in southern Illinois boy-...

Hearing set in southern Illinois boy-behind-wall case

There are 16 comments on the The Times story from Jan 9, 2010, titled Hearing set in southern Illinois boy-behind-wall case. In it, The Times reports that:

An Illinois judge is expected to decide visitation arrangements for a boy authorities say was hidden by his mother, often in a crawl space behind a wall, for nearly two years as part of her dispute with the child's father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

diane dobbs

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2010
My grandson did not live in a wall. this is a BS STORY. CERTAIN PEOPLE in high places will do anything to keep the real truth from being told. here are the facts 4 years ago, RICKY asked his mother and grandparents to make his dad to stop licking his pee pee. DCFS was called and what a mistake that was. they have protected the molestor not the child. how sad is that? A STATE POLICE DETECTIVE TOLD OUR FAMILY THAT THEIR HANDS ARE TIED THE MOLESTOR KNOWS ALOT OF PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES. DCFS HAS CLAIMED THAT MY LITTLE GRANDSON IS A WARD OF THE STATE. THIS IS BULLSHIT, RICKY WAS PUT BACK IN HIS SO CALLED DADS HOUSE DEC 7 2009. THEY DONT GIVE A DAMM WHAT HAS HAPPENED, ITS NOT THEIR FAMILY MEMBER BEING HURT, ITS OURS. STATES ATTORNEY TOM DINN IS BACKING THE ABUSER ALSO, SEEMS NO ONE WANTS TO STEP ON ANY ONES TOES EXCEPT RICKYS AND OURS. OUR FAMILY LOVES THAT LITTLE BOY AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER. WE WILL SAVE THIS CHILD NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!!!!!! PRAY FOR RICKY.
WFdoc

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2010
I can't believe the media keeps lying about this case.

You have to wonder what kind of hold George S. has on them that they keep saying Chik was a cop. And that's just the first of all the lies.

Why won't they come to you or Shannon and ask her to show them the real deal. I got ahold of that little paper in Harrisburg with all the pics. Anyone can see what the real deal is when you look at them.
hooter

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 21, 2010
oh the disclosure news. yeah that's the southern illinois version of the star magazine. yeah now there's some good reporting. got alot of faith in that publication. here's how they report.yeah bring me some bs and we will print it. anything to sell the magazine. face it people. justice has prevailed and the father got full time custody. thank god the boy won't be raised by his lunatic mother and grandmother.
WFdoc

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2010
Have you read it, hooter? It's very straightforward. It looks to me like you are only listening to what 'someone' said about it, otherwise you wouldn't have that opinion.
resident

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 21, 2010
it makes good toilet paper
they are crazy

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 22, 2010
Seen that boy at his father's and he is a happy camper, always playing and laughing. They need to look in their own home for the molester! Wasn't the so called Grandpa a child molester?
hooter

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 22, 2010
amen crazy.
No cure for white trash

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2010
I believe you are right, "they are crazy". Need to clean off their own front porch, don't you think? From what I hear, Grandpa did some gang raping of boys in his day.
hooter

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 22, 2010
oh but they want to throw stones at a glass house. that's a big no no.
jelleybean

Columbia, IL

#10 Feb 23, 2010
Doesnt this family have visiting rights? Why not stop all this negative crap and start being a loving and nuturing family
hooter

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 23, 2010
its called being obsessive and trying to destroy an innocent person. truth always comes out. read their posts. it's all or nothing.
supremes

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2010
No cure for white trash wrote:
I believe you are right, "they are crazy". Need to clean off their own front porch, don't you think? From what I hear, Grandpa did some gang raping of boys in his day.
Doing a little 'mirroring' there, aren't you loser? Look it up. You're going to start giving those Russian family secrets away if you'renot careful.
No cure for white trash

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2010
I just hope the boy's mother does herself a favor. When she gets put in prison, get a college education (it's free!), divorce her crazy mother and try to develop a healthy relationship with her son. She appears to be a victim, not of the boy's father, but of her own mother. Get some balls, tell your psycho mother to get lost and do something for yourself and your son.
No cure for white trash

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2010
oh...but, her mother probably doesn't LET her read this
comfort

United States

#15 Feb 23, 2010
See? It's all about Diane...who knows about the skeletons...the dope flowing through, because she saw it and tried to do something about it years ago which made her a target of the high and mightys. it's not about Shannon. It's about stopping Dian because of what she knows, not about what's best for Ricky. Watch out this could get very ugly.
hooter

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 23, 2010
yeah it's about what's best for ricky. can we say sore losers getting ready to go to the pokey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder Trial Date set for Franklin County Woman (Dec '13) Feb '17 the truth 71
Who's making meth? Feb '17 know things 5
Sex offender Feb '17 Guess who 1
murderer is in west frankfort (Sep '16) Sep '16 theguyisakiller 1
Amy Jo Bacon (Aug '16) Aug '16 asdasdfasdf 1
News West Frankfort man arrested after "substantial ... (Jun '11) Jun '16 Yep 6
Rex hopper (Dec '15) Dec '15 concerned neighbor 1
More from around the web