So very meaningful

So very meaningful

There are 1 comment on the Winston-Salem Journal story from Apr 26, 2010, titled So very meaningful. In it, Winston-Salem Journal reports that:

This letter is dedicated to all the people who were involved in the Triad Flight of Honor, which took our group of World War II veterans to Washington on April 17: the sponsors, our chaperones, all the people who came out so early to see us off, the volunteers who saw to all our needs and those who helped us to the plane, especially the ones who ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Winston-Salem Journal.

Matthews, NC

#1 May 3, 2010
Just notes to “godsays” the community organizer hasn’t given a d___ thing to anyone that bunch in congress are the ones that give and take from the citizens of this country. You non-reading, listing bunch of “just tell me a good story; tell me how good it is going to be”. The community organizer is a great talker, paints very good pictures, and says what you want to hear to make you feel good. If you think health care is expensive now, just wits till you get it for free. There is no such thing as a free lunch, never has been, you have to pay for your education one way or another. And I am afraid our cost is going to be high.
The community organizer hasn’t told you that 50% of the people do not even file taxes, some because they cheat some because they do not earn enough to file.
Check with the IRS office, about three years ago you had to NET $32,500.00 before having to file.
Now don’t call me a liar, check it for yourself.
I would not like the actions of a white, red, yellow or brown man doing what The Community Organizer is doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Novant Health employees have to pass on su... (Sep '13) Sep '13 charles 1
News Incoming W-S police chief cleared in shooting o... (Jun '13) Jun '13 RCI 2
News Elkin police captain resigns for - personal rea... (May '13) May '13 Andrew 1
News NC jury trials could be waived in amendment change (May '13) May '13 Andrew 1
News Your View: Prayer without Jesus' name has no power (Feb '12) Jan '13 God is in Control 12
News Same-sex couples ask for marriage licenses in NC (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anonymous 3
News Awash in conflicting advice, elections board co... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Safetrucker 1
More from around the web