Additional Arrest Made in Hells Angels Investigation

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

Authorities on Tuesday arrested an additional suspect in connection with an investigation into illegal guns, drugs and counterfeiting by alleged members of the Hells Angels motorcycle gun.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
concerned citizen

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

what a shock that the hells angels and their bad seed childern are involved in these sort of times.They are the picture of white trash and a discredit to their race!
Kat2

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

concerned citizen wrote:
what a shock that the hells angels and their bad seed childern are involved in these sort of times.They are the picture of white trash and a discredit to their race!
They're a discredit to the HUMAN race; in fact, I think they're a discredit to most animals I've seen. You're right, no one should be surprised that these types of low-lifes would be involved in the crimes in which these idiots and their spawns are involved.
Mike666___AKA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Mike Yevtuck fron South Amboy NJ
You're not a "concerned citizen" You're just a little stinky - stubby - greasy - ugly blob who hasn't any brain cells left. Too many roids will leave a person dumb & angry. You better stick to dancin, boy.
Angry American

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Mike666___AKA wrote:
Mike Yevtuck fron South Amboy NJ
You're not a "concerned citizen" You're just a little stinky - stubby - greasy - ugly blob who hasn't any brain cells left. Too many roids will leave a person dumb & angry. You better stick to dancin, boy.
AMEN BROTHER
Debbie Reich-Clemmons

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

I am so sorry to hear about Elizabeth Sluder father and her arrest,may the good Lord be with them all. Bless them. Lets hope a pray they will find her fathers killer.
Nurse Yevtuck

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

I cannot predict the future. I do not have a crystal ball. But I am confident that the person who calls himself "Mike Yevtuck" (and about a thousand other online aliases") WILL see the day he will apologize on his knees for his actions.
jjj

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

any one got balls enough to post their real name and city.. or just like to talk shit
Knowitall

King, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

well here we go again, nothing new, just about what was expected, a dissappointment is the bottom line, maybe we can start fresh, watcha think
a good old boy

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Debbie Reich-Clemmons wrote:
I am so sorry to hear about Elizabeth Sluder father and her arrest,may the good Lord be with them all. Bless them. Lets hope a pray they will find her fathers killer.
i dont think the good lord Jesus supports the hells angels and their evil dirty deeds done under the cover of satans darkness. there is no point in praying to god or Jesus anyway. if it aint in his {gods will} nothing is gonna happen anyway. sooner or later GODS GONNA CUT US ALL DOWN!
a good old boy

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

hells angels are evil doers who live and operate under the cover darkness. they are bottom feeders. they are satans army in the flesh.
mike yevtuck

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Nurse Yevtuck wrote:
I cannot predict the future. I do not have a crystal ball. But I am confident that the person who calls himself "Mike Yevtuck" (and about a thousand other online aliases") WILL see the day he will apologize on his knees for his actions.
they know me and they never have done nothing to me yet. i live 3 doors down from a Hells Angels Arizona member. he thinks im a great guy. see outsiders fool the Hells Angels all the time. my Hells Angels neighbors name is cowboy ward of the cave creek HA his wife is Kelly. ask around he is real. but he thinks im a real cool neighbor. but i hate him and the HA. nobodys gonna get me! his e mail is kellycowboy@cox.net if you want to rat/snitch me out to him. go ahead i dont care.
cowboy

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

jjj wrote:
any one got balls enough to post their real name and city.. or just like to talk ****
im not scared of you. my address is 147 west mojave st phoenix Arizona . stop by if you can afford to. or write me at kellycowboy@cox.net
WHOEVER THAT TIS CONCERN

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

are you sure that he is not partner with benny tadlock and greg hubbard of once conspire to do a attempt murder in 6-17-80 and yes you all know to who this is and ride with the two wheels as handcuffed to your resting place for a while of your intention to cause harm and damage as ain't that right be BENNY AND GREG as you try to keep your mouth shut 'n' it has been thirty years and i ain't dead yet benny and greg . . . . . . . as petticord against an mexican that cut someone neck with the intention to kill the white boy due to neglect of this as petticord needs to find another job before the S.B.I. AS FEDERAL AGENT CALL INTO THIS WITH A CHANCE OF A LAWSUIT BEING FILED FOR THE NEGLECT AS AIN'T THAT RIGHT MR. STOCKTON AND CAPT. KIGER........,
BOOMER BAKER HAMCAZ

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

jjj wrote:
any one got balls enough to post their real name and city.. or just like to talk ****
i got the balls my address is 153 south labaron st Mesa Arizona. ask for me, Boomer Baker Hells Angels Mesa Arizona.
randy

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

jjj wrote:
post there real names,you mean like you did dumbass i guess your real name jjj,you need to get from behind the computer and take your friends some money in jail for smokes
MAD

Wallburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

Judged:

ALL OF U HAVE NO IDEA.. WHY JUDGE ALL CAUSE OF ONE
angry biker

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

That jack **** angel was probably killed by an angry biker that got a bad drug deal from him.

Hells angels get their **** beat and murdered all over the USA because they are trouble making big mouth bitches.
Mike Yevtuck

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

is the God of the USA Hells angels hells angels cannot speak or type without speaking of their great and almighty ruler Mike Yevtuck
Mike Yevtuck

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

Judged:

Mike Yevtuck is the handsome muscular man that all the hells angels idolize .Mike Yevtuck travels the world wile the Hells angels type and dream of him., and having a life like his.
angry Biker

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

I think us hells angels should go get that Guy Mike since we have been talking about getting him for the last 10 years online.

I think people are beginning to see us hells angels as the cowards and punks we really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forsyth County Discussions

Search the Forsyth County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Novant Health employees have to pass on su... (Sep '13) Sep '13 charles 1
Incoming W-S police chief cleared in shooting o... (Jun '13) Jun '13 RCI 2
Elkin police captain resigns for - personal rea... (May '13) May '13 Andrew 1
NC jury trials could be waived in amendment change (May '13) May '13 Andrew 1
Your View: Prayer without Jesus' name has no power (Feb '12) Jan '13 God is in Control 12
Same-sex couples ask for marriage licenses in NC (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anonymous 3
Awash in conflicting advice, elections board co... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Safetrucker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••