Judged:

Is anyone out there really surprised that Dell paid $26 million to GTFO of Forsyth County?READ THE ARTICLE. Here's an excerpt:

"It's a big shift, because you go from working one day to the next day you're gone," Dell employee Robert Cheek told FOX8. "When I went in THERE to get my last check THEIR was a lady coming out crying - people are dealing with a lot."

Even if Mr. Cheek "WROTE" or "POSTED" to FOX8, THERE should have been a denotation of (sic) or SAID IN CONTEXT. The reality is that someone working for FOX8 that has the authority to publish stories believes that THERE is spelled THEIR. I'm sorry, but when I was in school (I'm 34 years of age), we were encouraged to read news and keep up with current events through the media not only to learn about the world around us in the present, but because the media was held to a standard that obviously does not exist today. This is PATHETIC. FOX8, give me a job. I don't have a degree in journalism, but I could do a better job than these peons you have writing and editing your content. Some things are just unacceptable, and that paragraph is one of them. Why would I want to get my news from a group of people who aren't as intelligent as a majority of those who comment on Topix? I mean, REALLY!! Can you not figure this out? It's bad enough that half of the people living in this country can't comprehend English...but the frigging media?!?!? Go offline, FOX8. You're giving the region and the state a bad name. I'm not the smartest MFr on earth, but I realized what was up before I hit THE SECOND "their". There is no excuse for this. Just put up a picture of Julie Luck in a bikini and avoid reporting the news. I'm ashamed to call myself a North Carolinian after reading this article. It isn't the first, but two misspellings in a row on the same word...did the guy just sound like a moron? Did you just assume he'd spell it like that? Congratulations to Dell on getting out. I don't blame them. Why NOT take it elsewhere when the locals are this uneducated. I really hope that "Staff Writer" wasn't a product of a North Carolina university, but he or she probably went to dook. I'm going to stop now. I have covered quite a few words, and I don't want to give "Staff Writer" a cheat sheet. Yeah...go back and check it.