Forsyth County cheer moms take fight ...

Forsyth County cheer moms take fight to court

There are 7 comments on the WDUN-AM Gainesville story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Forsyth County cheer moms take fight to court. In it, WDUN-AM Gainesville reports that:

Two feuding cheer moms from Forsyth County are taking their fight to court. Forsyth County Sheriff's Captain Frank Huggins said the fuss started when Michelle Rains asked that her 9-year-old daughter be ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDUN-AM Gainesville.

connie

Cartersville, GA

#1 Aug 22, 2008
some people need to get a life. I feel sorry for the daughter involved. At the end of the day..I'm sure the daughter would have enjoyed any squad she was on.
Forsyth Resident

Cumming, GA

#2 Aug 26, 2008
I have played tennis agains Michelle and never seen a violent side of her. This makes me sad. You never know what goes on behind people's closed doors to make them snap at such a petty thing in life. Men are at war for our country and she snapped at something relating to her kids' cheerleading? Let's not all be so quick to judge. Maybe she has some personal issues that she needs help with. no excuse foe hitting another person...WHATSOEVER! Anger management might be a solution to start with....
Forsyth Resident 2

Stockbridge, GA

#3 Aug 28, 2008
I think Michelle simply needs to grow up. This type of behavior is unacceptable and in front of children? What could she have possibly been thinking? Seriously, she definitely needs help or simply needs to grow up. Michelle should also be required not only to apologize to the coach, but to the children as well and enforce to the children how this type of behavior is wrong. Now, the children have learned a very poor example because of Michelle Rains.
Forsyth Resident wrote:
I have played tennis agains Michelle and never seen a violent side of her. This makes me sad. You never know what goes on behind people's closed doors to make them snap at such a petty thing in life. Men are at war for our country and she snapped at something relating to her kids' cheerleading? Let's not all be so quick to judge. Maybe she has some personal issues that she needs help with. no excuse foe hitting another person...WHATSOEVER! Anger management might be a solution to start with....
Mr Rains

Cumming, GA

#4 Feb 18, 2009
Why is my wife so nutz. She must have forgotten her medication that day. I will have her apologize after she gets out of the nut house.
Mrs Rains

Cumming, GA

#5 Mar 26, 2009
I apologize for my actions and who it affected. I am deeply disapointed in the way I reacted. I feel sorry for the children that saw the way I acted. Lastly, I'm kicking your ass next time I see you Forsyth Resident 2
Mrs Rains

Cumming, GA

#6 Mar 26, 2009
Forsyth Resident, you got one coming too.
Mrs Rains

Cumming, GA

#7 Mar 26, 2009
Sorry, I have taken my meds and I love you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 arrested, 1 sought on meth, drug charges in F... (Nov '15) Nov '15 cowboyup 1
News How Long Do People Live in Cartersville? (Apr '15) Apr '15 ?? 1
News Serial robbery suspect caught near Atlanta (Apr '15) Apr '15 novus ordo seclorum 3
News Cumming police getting license plate reader (Mar '15) Mar '15 civilliberty 1
News Mayor costs town $200,000 in a few seconds (Mar '15) Mar '15 civilliberty 1
Cumming Rodeo (Apr '09) Sep '14 Tyler 19
News Arrests made in prescription drug investigation (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marisa 1
More from around the web