South Forsyth Middle School and Cummi...

South Forsyth Middle School and Cumming-based Qwizzy's World Featured Thursday on WXIA/11Alive

There are 1 comment on the Cumming Forsyth County News story from Feb 23, 2010, titled South Forsyth Middle School and Cumming-based Qwizzy's World Featured Thursday on WXIA/11Alive. In it, Cumming Forsyth County News reports that:

South Forsyth Middle School in Cumming will be in the spotlight this week, as reporter, Donna Lowry, and 11Alive/WXIA feature teacher Jo-Anne Jackson's sixth grade art class utilizing a hands-on unique study site called Qwizzy's World.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cumming Forsyth County News.

Amy

Buford, GA

#1 Mar 1, 2010
I have enjoyed using Qwizzy's World with my son at home, and as a former classroom teacher, I know it would be great for use with all academic areas. I'm looking forward to seeing this report to get even more creative ideas about using the site. It hadn't occurred to me that even special area teachers could utilize the site! Can't wait to see how Qwizzy's World is helping art teachers get the most from their students!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Splash pad Apr '17 mangochair 1
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... (Dec '16) Apr '17 General Zod 31
News Bill proposed as answer for failing schools Feb '17 Now Spank All 1
Police surround man at gas station/ pawn shop H... Feb '17 Mangochair 1
News KKK sign removed from Dahlonega building Feb '17 Blackish 1
Mother's hatred of baby father keeps child from... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Desperate Father 1
Forsyth County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dorothy 2
More from around the web