Family of Fans Divided Over Sugar Bowl

Family of Fans Divided Over Sugar Bowl

There are 2 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Jan 1, 2008, titled Family of Fans Divided Over Sugar Bowl. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Abraham Lincoln once said "A house divided against itself cannot stand." But then, he wasn't talking about the Clark household.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

Trucker

Jefferson, GA

#1 Jan 1, 2008
Ole Abe May have said that a house divided against its self can't stand but he got it from the Bible, and the Bible wasn't talking about football.

Matthew 12:25
Christmas

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2008
Christmas 1987. I gave my sister a GA Tech sweatshirt and she gave me a UGA sweat shirt. The only confusion was from the kids.

Somehow we both lost them before returning to our schools :)

As My sister's once and again famous bumper sticker read: Sh** happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Splash pad Apr '17 mangochair 1
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... (Dec '16) Apr '17 General Zod 31
News Bill proposed as answer for failing schools Feb '17 Now Spank All 1
Police surround man at gas station/ pawn shop H... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Mangochair 1
News KKK sign removed from Dahlonega building (Feb '17) Feb '17 Blackish 1
Mother's hatred of baby father keeps child from... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Desperate Father 1
Forsyth County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dorothy 2
More from around the web