Alpharetta firm helps slow traffic

We've probably all seen them - speed limit signs that flash at you as you drive by, flashing your speed on a digital display.

Full Story
B Campanaro

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Any info on the accident Sunday morning, Feb. 7, around 9:30, near the high school.
Many police and fireman were there and the car looked in terrible condition. Where can you find info on this since I have not seen anything in the paper.

“Up Front”

Since: Jul 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2010
"Here’s how the radar signs work: they have a small radar device, similar to the radar guns used by police. When a vehicle approaches the device, it calculates your speed, which flashes as you drive by."

And just like a policeman using a radar gun, people slam on their brakes, slow down for 1/2 mile and then hit the gas again. The sign should take pictures of people breaking the speed limit and send them a ticket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumming Rodeo (Apr '09) Sep 2 Tyler 19
Arrests made in prescription drug investigation Jul '14 Marisa 1
Two More Teens Charged in Connection to Fatal F... Jun '14 zipmam 1
Criminal Mystery Novella by Chatham Author (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lena Watlington 1
Home Owners Associations - What You Need To Know (Apr '13) Sep '13 Dunno 3
Metro Atlanta police horses donated to Savannah (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mike Chandler Sr 1
"See Rock City" barn leads to dispute (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tom McGowen 1
•••

Forsyth County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••