Suspect to Face Judge in Hiker Case

Suspect to Face Judge in Hiker Case

There are 92 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Suspect to Face Judge in Hiker Case. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

A 61-year-old man jailed on a charge of kidnapping with bodily injury in the disappearance of a female hiker is expected to appear before a Union County judge at 2 p.m. Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mr Hilton

Carrollton, GA

#114 Jan 7, 2008
Mr. Hilton if you did harm Meredith, you need to know you have caused incredible pain to her mother and father, family and friends. You had no right to harm someone who had done nothing to you. You do not have the right to take money that belongs to someone else if you tried to do so and harm them. Please if you have any compassion in your soul left, tell the police where they can find their daughter. You apparently love dandy your dog and I am sure that since you do, you might have just a little compassion left for this young lady and her family. They need to know.
Law Patrol

Marietta, GA

#115 Jan 7, 2008
Pied Piper wrote:
To the geniuses Law Patrol and Salaam, in the cases of DNA setting someone free I doubt any of those freed people were caught at a car wash with bleach attempting to clean out their van. Just as in Collin County Texas you need probable cause to obtain an arrest warrant here in Georgia. Evidently the investigators have accumulated enough evidence to go before a Union County Superior Court Judge and have your idol Hilton charged with Kidnapping and Assault with bodily harm. If you two morons do not think that Hilton being caught in the act of cleaning out his van with bleach and Hilton attempting to use her credit card as signs guilt I would hope that you two never are on a jury. Come back here in about 1.5 to 2 years after the tax payers have wasted thousands of dollars convicting your hero and tell us how innocent he is then.
If it is down to name calling, STUPID, every redneck washing out the bed of his pickup truck is guilty, and should be locked up. I don't assume that you have ever had the occasion to clean your vehicle, but wait, you are too stupid to own a vehicle, so you have nothing to worry about.
Tracy

United States

#116 Jan 7, 2008
It's sad that people can't get out and enjoy life.I don't think this animal should even get a trial.Go ahead and send him to the elect. chair.He looks so evil, scary.I pray for the family.
Salaam

Atlanta, GA

#117 Jan 7, 2008
Pied Piper wrote:
To the geniuses Law Patrol and Salaam, in the cases of DNA setting someone free I doubt any of those freed people were caught at a car wash with bleach attempting to clean out their van. Just as in Collin County Texas you need probable cause to obtain an arrest warrant here in Georgia. Evidently the investigators have accumulated enough evidence to go before a Union County Superior Court Judge and have your idol Hilton charged with Kidnapping and Assault with bodily harm. If you two morons do not think that Hilton being caught in the act of cleaning out his van with bleach and Hilton attempting to use her credit card as signs guilt I would hope that you two never are on a jury. Come back here in about 1.5 to 2 years after the tax payers have wasted thousands of dollars convicting your hero and tell us how innocent he is then.
Let me explain something to you - you worthless piece of ****
Gary Hilton is nowhere near my idol you dirtbag, which you would know if tried reading anything I posted at all...

If all you said is true, then what problem do you have with putting all of this evidence forth in front of a jury instead of your 1 in-breed backward-thinking d****bag like yourself?
Pied Piper

United States

#118 Jan 7, 2008
Oh yes, Law Patrol and Salaam he was so innocent he finally led them to the body. The police must have framed him by finding the body and then leading him there. Maybe DNA will set him free Salaam. You two are morons. Why canít Hilton meet people like you when hiking in the forest?
Salaam

Atlanta, GA

#119 Jan 7, 2008
Pied Piper wrote:
Oh yes, Law Patrol and Salaam he was so innocent he finally led them to the body. The police must have framed him by finding the body and then leading him there. Maybe DNA will set him free Salaam. You two are morons. Why canít Hilton meet people like you when hiking in the forest?
Find the post where I said those words and I'll comment.

Until then R.I.P. to Meredith Emerson. Sorry you had to go out like that.

You sir, are a jerk.
michelle

Cumming, GA

#120 Jan 7, 2008
okay first off this guy is really sick in the head. how can people kill people and then live with themselves afterwards. it seems so unreal. and i think if they start giving death penalty more often we would see fewer crimes being made. my thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Dee

United States

#121 Jan 7, 2008
Clarence Gideon wrote:
A "serial killer"? Were you born an idiot, or did something fall on your head? At this point, he is accused of kidnapping a single person merely -- not murdering multiple individuals. And, for the person who thinks that the accused should be shot dead instantly, I remind you that, in the eyes of the law, he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. He has a right to a lawyer, and he has a right to a fair trial. I suggest all of you bloodthirsty barbarians read the US Constitution.
We believe that you should bend over and puff your useless wind where the sun doesn't shine!
Law Patrol

Marietta, GA

#122 Jan 8, 2008
Pied Piper wrote:
Pied Piper,
He should have met up with you. You could have played his skin flute, and led all the rats out of the village,IDIOT.
Karla

Secaucus, NJ

#123 Jan 8, 2008
Law Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
The investigators are wondering the same thing. How did the bloody clothing articles get into the dumpster?
What type of blood was found in the van?
If it was human blood, what DNA does is compare with?
According to the latest News, NO proof of it being hers.
Stay tuned!!!
you're stupid.
Law Patrol

Marietta, GA

#124 Jan 8, 2008
Karla wrote:
<quoted text>
you're stupid.
Hello Karla,
Thank you for pointing this out. If you check the time of my post you responded to, you will find that at that time, the investigators still had no clue as to where her body was, or if she was still alive.

STUPID is as STUPID does.
<Forrest Gump>

“Hello, There Jesus bless you”

Since: Dec 07

Miami, Hialeah Gardens

#125 Jan 8, 2008
Old Fashion wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to go the mountains. All hiking handbooks tell you to "not" hike alone. There are many other dangers in the wild other than people like Mr. Hilton.(Animals, cliffs, weather) Be prepared, be cautious, but still enjoy the woods. Trust is earned in the woods not given. I climb Blood once a year and have parked in that lot many times. I guess that lot will never be the same, knowing what happened there. However, I like climbing Blood Mountain. I will return.
Thanks for your kind response =)
you are right =).
Thanks

Jesus bless bunches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Long Do People Live in Cartersville? Apr '15 ?? 1
News Serial robbery suspect caught near Atlanta Apr '15 novus ordo seclorum 3
News Cumming police getting license plate reader Mar '15 civilliberty 1
News Mayor costs town $200,000 in a few seconds Mar '15 civilliberty 1
Cumming Rodeo (Apr '09) Sep '14 Tyler 19
News Arrests made in prescription drug investigation (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marisa 1
News Two More Teens Charged in Connection to Fatal F... (Jun '14) Jun '14 zipmam 1
More from around the web