5 charged in Forsyth County gang vand...

5 charged in Forsyth County gang vandalism

There are 5 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Nov 19, 2008, titled 5 charged in Forsyth County gang vandalism. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Five suspected gang members have been arrested by the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office for reportedly vandalizing more than a dozen buildings, including a local high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Bama

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Nov 21, 2008
There is no mention if they were illegal aliens or not. I would bet that they were. The Forsyth County Sheriff had better start getting rid of these criminals or we will get rid of the Sheriff. The good people of Forsyth should arm themselves because the law is not functioning because of political correctness. God bless the second admendment
abcdefgh

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 24, 2008
This comment is bull because you really have no idea what your talking about because that some if not all of them were actually born in the U.S.A. and from now on think before you type because all this comment tells me is that your an ignorant a** who needs to mind their own business and as for the second amendment bit in your comment thats a great idea that honestly just makes it easier for idiots LIKE YOU! to get their hands on weapons, well done!
Joe daddy

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Nov 24, 2008
I think these gang members need just a little joe daddy on there ass as soon as they can walk wether there pink white black purple or yellow they would walk straight and if they as much get out of line i would bust that ass when needed and bust it just ever so often just to remind theme who the boss is and a frindley reminder how it still feels. as far as speaking english in america i beleave they should learn the language of the land.If you dont speak english through the week you will be paid in paysoss on pay day.
Joe daddy

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Nov 24, 2008
abcdefgh wrote:
This comment is bull because you really have no idea what your talking about because that some if not all of them were actually born in the U.S.A. and from now on think before you type because all this comment tells me is that your an ignorant a** who needs to mind their own business and as for the second amendment bit in your comment thats a great idea that honestly just makes it easier for idiots LIKE YOU! to get their hands on weapons, well done!
sounds like you might need a little of joe daddy.
abcdefgh

Atlanta, GA

#5 Nov 25, 2008
your a jackass that is just about as stupid as the first comment hitting children is not the way to go and no one said anything about not speaking English and anyway didn't you ever hear if freedom of speech it doesn't say what language does it NO!(I even looked it up) and as for your reply to my comment grow up asshole! and I'm guessing its very little judging by the fact you say little twice :D
If you can honestly tell me anything I said is wrong comment back if not shut up and get lost DICKHEAD!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Splash pad (Apr '17) Apr '17 mangochair 1
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... (Dec '16) Apr '17 General Zod 31
News Bill proposed as answer for failing schools (Feb '17) Feb '17 Now Spank All 1
Police surround man at gas station/ pawn shop H... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Mangochair 1
News KKK sign removed from Dahlonega building (Feb '17) Feb '17 Blackish 1
Mother's hatred of baby father keeps child from... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Desperate Father 1
Forsyth County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dorothy 2
More from around the web