N. Forsyth gains a ZIP code

N. Forsyth gains a ZIP code

There are 1 comment on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jul 4, 2007, titled N. Forsyth gains a ZIP code. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

“Of course, this is all being driven by growth”

Sunday is a red-white-and-blue-letter day for 6,400 homes and businesses in north Forsyth County. via Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

spotgrey

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2007
Is anyone else having problems changing their zip code...I cannot get my credit card company (AE) to accept the new zip code. I cannot use my AE card at Walmart unless I put in the old zip cod. I put it in and it defaults back to the old 30040. My husband gets the Farmers Market Bulletin, I called to changed the zip code and was told their system would not take the new 30028 it also defaults to the old 30040. This will be a huge problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 arrested, 1 sought on meth, drug charges in F... Nov '15 cowboyup 1
News How Long Do People Live in Cartersville? (Apr '15) Apr '15 ?? 1
News Serial robbery suspect caught near Atlanta (Apr '15) Apr '15 novus ordo seclorum 3
News Cumming police getting license plate reader (Mar '15) Mar '15 civilliberty 1
News Mayor costs town $200,000 in a few seconds (Mar '15) Mar '15 civilliberty 1
Cumming Rodeo (Apr '09) Sep '14 Tyler 19
News Arrests made in prescription drug investigation (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marisa 1
More from around the web