DFCS Says It Missed Signs That Led To...

DFCS Says It Missed Signs That Led To Boy's Death

There are 2 comments on the WSBTV story from Jul 21, 2009, titled DFCS Says It Missed Signs That Led To Boy's Death. In it, WSBTV reports that:

The state child welfare director says his agency "missed the signs" while investigating child abuse against a 6-year-old boy who police say was beaten to death by his mother's boyfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBTV.

Cynthia Guzman

Cumming, GA

#1 Jul 22, 2009
All i can say its not fare taking a childs life like that...I still cant believe it i still think its just a dream but i hope the guy pays of for what he did. But all i can say he was one more kid that gets his life taken away from someone that didnt have a heart i just hope Bryan Guzman Rests In Peace.......I Love You Mucho Bryan Te Vamos A Extrañar Mucho todos....
jennifer

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2009
ENGLISH: first of all I hope Bryan rest in peace.you will always be in our heart. I think that like the animal he was at the time he took Bryan's life just like that his life should be taken away becaause people like that shouldn't be alowed to live specialy because Bryan was a little boy who was very sweet and harmed no one,an angel, therefor, in my opinion he doesn't have a place in heaven what waiting for him is hell!!! I hope that in the place that he is right now he should stay,all though him beeing in jail is nothing he should be beaten to death as well that would be the lest that could happen to him and again this is only my opinoin and you might think diffrent
ESPANOL: pimero que todo espero que Bryan descanse en paz. Siempre estaras en nuestro corazon. yo pienso que como el animal que fue al quitarle la vida a Bryan asi le deverian de quitarle la de el por que personas como el no meresen vivir en espesial porque Bryan erea un ninito quien era muy lindo y no le asia mal a nadien,era un angelito, y en mi opinion Eder Acosta no tiene un lugar en el cielo pero lo que se le espera adentro es el infierno y epero que en el lugar que esta se quede para siempre aunque eso no seria sufisiente. El deveria de ser golpiado asta morir y otra ves eso es solo mi opinion y claro tu puedes opinar diferente

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Splash pad (Apr '17) Apr '17 mangochair 1
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... (Dec '16) Apr '17 General Zod 31
News Bill proposed as answer for failing schools (Feb '17) Feb '17 Now Spank All 1
Police surround man at gas station/ pawn shop H... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Mangochair 1
News KKK sign removed from Dahlonega building (Feb '17) Feb '17 Blackish 1
Mother's hatred of baby father keeps child from... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Desperate Father 1
Forsyth County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dorothy 2
More from around the web