Georgia - Woman Guilty of Murdering B...

Georgia - Woman Guilty of Murdering Boyfriend With Antifreeze

There are 2 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 25, 2007, titled Georgia - Woman Guilty of Murdering Boyfriend With Antifreeze. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

A former 911 operator was convicted Saturday of murdering her boyfriend by poisoning him with antifreeze.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Marietta, GA

#1 Mar 29, 2007
I don't think we the tax payers should have to feed someone like this. She should have been given a drink just as tasty as she give her Husband and Boyfriend. We should not have to keep her up, she give up her rights when she took there life..Thanks for letting me have the option to tell you how I feel about this. Thanks again. J.Blay I really can't believe she worked for 911 Dispatch, thats kinda scary if you think about it.What ever happened to all the Trust and Love we people are vowed in our marriage's Its really getting out of hand. I know she was already in for life and now she is in for life again without paroll?? whats with that she really didn't get punished at all for the last one she wasn't going to get out anyway for the first death, and now she is in for another life sentience
you only have one life she can't get 2life sentience
if you only live Once...They need to give her privileges away while in there, I 'v seen thing where they have TV,,carpet in her cell with a view, come on is this a punishment or hotel?? She probley has it better then me, she gets it all for nothing and I have to work for it. I need carpet in my home but I can't afford to get any right now and don't know when I will be able to,And if anyone should be able to get carpet It should be the working person that is trying to raise 2 kids and 4 grand kids, I know its hard but I don't think convics should get it so easy, well thank again Jennylee

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 5, 2010
Three years later - 2010 update:
It seems she was eh, paroled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 arrested, 1 sought on meth, drug charges in F... Nov 19 cowboyup 1
News How Long Do People Live in Cartersville? (Apr '15) Apr '15 ?? 1
News Serial robbery suspect caught near Atlanta (Apr '15) Apr '15 novus ordo seclorum 3
News Cumming police getting license plate reader (Mar '15) Mar '15 civilliberty 1
News Mayor costs town $200,000 in a few seconds (Mar '15) Mar '15 civilliberty 1
Cumming Rodeo (Apr '09) Sep '14 Tyler 19
News Arrests made in prescription drug investigation (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marisa 1
More from around the web