NAACP claims council's vote racist

There are 4 comments on the Hattiesburg American story from Apr 30, 2012, titled NAACP claims council's vote racist. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

Clarence Magee, president of the Forrest County branch of the NAACP, speaks Monday from the steps of City Hall about an April 17 Hattiesburg City Council vote that removed two Hattiesburg Public School District trustees from the school board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

HAHA

Stamford, CT

#1 May 1, 2012
These idiots cry over everything except when their own people shoot each other every minute of every day.
skegee

Los Gatos, CA

#2 May 1, 2012
HAHA wrote:
These idiots cry over everything except when their own people shoot each other every minute of every day.
who is the real ignorant idiot...
justhefacts

Helmetta, NJ

#3 May 1, 2012
HAHA wrote:
Excellent point!!1
Your Out

Morganton, NC

#5 May 2, 2012
I refuse to speak to the savages and they better never put foot in my yard!!!!!!!I mean that damn thing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pine Belt man arrested, accused of murdering Mi... Dec '14 Fonte Stone 1
News Hattiesburg and Forrest County introduce new en... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Gonna need it 1
News Early morning fire destroys 24 storage units in... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mini 1
News One dead, one in custody after late night shoot... (Aug '14) Aug '14 King Joe Zarate 1
News Suspect in fatal shooting bonds out of jail (Apr '14) Apr '14 Brown 1
why was all the cops on the side of the road (Nov '13) Nov '13 lil ray 1
News Hattiesburg municipal judge pro tem defends vote (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laurie 1
More from around the web