Irish B

Petal, MS

#1 Sep 16, 2012
My fiance's ex girlfriend whom he has a child with keeps harrassing him and has been for a long while. He has reported her to Forest County twice and the officer has called to let her know that she needs not to continue this. There are over two hundred texts from her in one weekend. She is upset about that and even more so because he hired an attorney to get set child support and visitation and that has really set her off because she will no longer be in charge like she wants to be, not following court order she will be in contempt of court. Since she has been served and the officer calling her she has been threatening more that he will pay for what he is doing you can mark my word on that. I did not realize what he is doing is a crime. While picking up his son for now on, I told him to record the whole pick up and let her know as well that it is being done and he did, she didnt say a word however she walked behind his truck and took down his license plate number.Why on earth would she do that? I told him meeting her should be in a public place preferably inside where there are alot of people that way she can not say that he did anything. He loves his babies and would not ever hurt them in any way! I have worked in the legal field for over nine years, five years with a defense attorney and four for the District Attorney in Texas, and being as she has been served to be in court and the officer has contacted her about the harrassment would that not be called retaliation here? Please what else can be done about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pine Belt man arrested, accused of murdering Mi... Dec '14 Fonte Stone 1
News Hattiesburg and Forrest County introduce new en... Nov '14 Gonna need it 1
News Early morning fire destroys 24 storage units in... Nov '14 Mini 1
News One dead, one in custody after late night shoot... (Aug '14) Aug '14 King Joe Zarate 1
News Suspect in fatal shooting bonds out of jail (Apr '14) Apr '14 Brown 1
why was all the cops on the side of the road (Nov '13) Nov '13 lil ray 1
News Hattiesburg municipal judge pro tem defends vote (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laurie 1
More from around the web