Suspect arrested in murder of Hatties...

Suspect arrested in murder of Hattiesburg women

There are 7 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Feb 25, 2010, titled Suspect arrested in murder of Hattiesburg women. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

A suspect in Monday's multiple homicides in Hattiesburg was booked into Forrest County Jail early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Brad

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2010
I think the kid should get the death penalty no questions asked
CICELY

Canton, MS

#2 Mar 5, 2010
I think he should get life without parole. I'm from the same area where the murders happen, and that was very sad. My heart goes out to the family of the victims.
CICELY

Canton, MS

#3 Mar 5, 2010
I think he should get life without parole.
Justice and Mercy

Palm Coast, FL

#4 Mar 6, 2010
To the family,
You have our prayers and love!

To everyone else, Good evening Ladies and Gentleman I am the sister of Melvin Perkins of whom has been found guilty in a Tylertowm court system for attempted and aggravated robbery; And attempted and aggravated assualt and has received 20 yrs. Well it is related to this story as the young female Ms. Pittman of whom is being charged in this case also manipulated and deceived my brother into stabbing her father and leaving him injured while my brother was shot and nearly killed. Although, he was found guilty Ms. Pittman was set free. She got free as her mother and father lied for her. I am sure they are sorry now. As she may have learned a lesson and these people would still be alive today if they had not sought to set someone else up to take her fall. So, I blame the court system and her parents for these deaths and her ruined life. Ms. Pittman if you or any of your family read this, it is Over! Satan has tricked you all! Repent before something worse come up on you and your family. You people are creating a generational curse and are killing others in the process.
Ashley

Senatobia, MS

#5 Mar 11, 2010
i think he should get life without parole because my aunt twin and cousin angie were two kind and good women........R.I.P love u
jerome

Denver, CO

#7 Mar 16, 2010
Im sorry about this whole thing but I dont think my cuzz did it he is not that kind of person.
SHWONDRA

Canton, MS

#8 Aug 17, 2011
MY heart and preys goes out to the victum family. ALso it goes out to the suspect too. HE comes from a very good family. I think the devil is just getting to our kids. I don't think we should talk down on him but we all should lift our voices and just PREY PREY AND PREY!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pine Belt man arrested, accused of murdering Mi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fonte Stone 1
News Hattiesburg and Forrest County introduce new en... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Gonna need it 1
News Early morning fire destroys 24 storage units in... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mini 1
News One dead, one in custody after late night shoot... (Aug '14) Aug '14 King Joe Zarate 1
News Suspect in fatal shooting bonds out of jail (Apr '14) Apr '14 Brown 1
why was all the cops on the side of the road (Nov '13) Nov '13 lil ray 1
News Hattiesburg municipal judge pro tem defends vote (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laurie 1
More from around the web