does anyone know trecia howell that is married to joshua coleman
kayla howell

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2010
That is my mother.
The_Truth_I_Know

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Dec 6, 2012
I just got one thing to say about Trecia Howell... You can't trust her cause she is a junkie and She will take her clothes off for old men for money and she'll sleep with them for money just so she can run and get something to put in a needle to stick in her arm... You know you have a drug problem when you get your check in november and go get christmas presents for your kids and 3 days later you take them back to walmart and get your money back to go get a needle high...
The_Truth_I_Know

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Trecia has sleep with perry kingsley for 20 dollars... Can't anybody say WHORE!!! She Slept with jason allen and a ho lot more... Now she is with paul coleman for now... He went to the doctor today... So she will stay around until his pills ae gone and he won't get her know more... The she willbe off screwing the nxt guy to give her some pills... She walks up the road at her mom's house bumming money saying that her kids need food... She don' buy food... She buys drugs with it but uses her kids as an excuse to get it... She never spends her weekend with her kids cause she is always trying to get high... I she cared about them she would of quit or atleast been trying to quit to get them back... But the only back she does is laying on her back giving it up to any body and any age as long as she gets hr pills and needle...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyd County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frequent felon headed back to prison (Oct '10) Jun 24 Fedthehellupwitht... 15
Who knows Virginia sue Webb???? Jun 20 Knowsall 2
Ex sheriff Tackett Jun 12 Tired 1
go to hell!! Jun 12 Tired 3
"New" Season's Inn (Mar '15) May '16 VizierIsback 7
dont front May '16 kim day 1
see Apr '16 von adams 1
More from around the web