Safeway Background Check
Sarra

Columbia, SC

#1 Nov 12, 2016
I want to get a job with Safeway. Would I need to pass some kind of background check if I just want a simple job inside the store. Like re-stocking shelves or cashier.
Vic

Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 12, 2016
Safeway will perform a background report. Precisely how in depth the Safeway background check is is based on the job title and how advance the position is.
They will generally get started with public records like this site http://www.checkingrecords.com/safewaycheck any person may see their own individual reports just in case. They will also contact references along with former jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween Oct '16 Amused 1
News Florence County Inmate found dead in his cell (Mar '14) Nov '15 ss79hotrodz 3
News Widening of Hwy 76 in full swing in Flo. County (May '14) May '14 james 1
News 2 arrested and charged with armed robbery in Fl... (May '14) May '14 Lacy 1
News Wanted Horry Co. fugitive arrested in Marlboro Co. (Sep '11) Mar '14 Brandy 11
News Myrtle Beach area man charged with four counts ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Bald Eagle 4
News Teen taken to hospital after alleged assault by... (Oct '13) Oct '13 NoName 1
More from around the web