Infant dies in Pamplico crash

Infant dies in Pamplico crash

There are 17 comments on the Morning News story from May 11, 2011, titled Infant dies in Pamplico crash. In it, Morning News reports that:

An infant died from injuries suffered in a one-car crash on Big Swamp Road Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morning News.

Jonni

Somerset, KY

#1 May 11, 2011
Hey Delilah,I'm so sorry to hear about baby Julia.Just to let you know Delilah I'm here for you cous. And i love you.Email me at [email protected] i
old friend

Roanoke, VA

#2 May 12, 2011
Jonni, I dont think Delilah gets on line or on here,but call Saint McCloud hospital in florence s.c. and leave her a message on how to get a hold of you. She really needs support right now.She is going thru so much you just dont know, and is about to go thru a lot more dealing with the other family if ya know what I mean.She really needs someone by her side right now.
Tricia

Riner, VA

#3 May 14, 2011
There is a support group page that was started for Delila on face book. It is comforting words from people for Delila. If anyone would like to join and leave her a message, send a friends request on facebook to Patrisha Deel with an msg for the support page. BUT any nasty or mean remarks will be removed!!
confussed

Greenville, SC

#4 May 25, 2011
old friend wrote:
Jonni, I dont think Delilah gets on line or on here,but call Saint McCloud hospital in florence s.c. and leave her a message on how to get a hold of you. She really needs support right now.She is going thru so much you just dont know, and is about to go thru a lot more dealing with the other family if ya know what I mean.She really needs someone by her side right now.
other family her side and his come on i see the pics,if you ask me the state needs those kids not her ro her husband nor her family if ur family u kn what im talking about or u need some one to spell it out?
what

Greenville, SC

#5 May 25, 2011
Tricia wrote:
There is a support group page that was started for Delila on face book. It is comforting words from people for Delila. If anyone would like to join and leave her a message, send a friends request on facebook to Patrisha Deel with an msg for the support page. BUT any nasty or mean remarks will be removed!!
she needs more then support she needs God for all the evil going on. on her side and his
News

Somerset, KY

#6 May 28, 2011
this is going to be on the cnn news soon give me time and i can make it work out for the good
milly389

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>she needs more then support she needs God for all the evil going on. on her side and his
your right she dose need support and if people would think it was a mother who was trying to surive with 5 childern and no one to help and the father was locked away for the crimes he done and she had no one i know for a fact she needed help and any mother at all if shes a mother at all would do the same she has calauses an her hands like a man and the weight she lost was due to not eating so the childern would be able to so if she was taking those stackers it was to keep from getting hungery and some of his convicting family allways knew where they were because he knew they wouldnt turn him in so dont throw stones if you live in a glass house
wonders

Greenville, SC

#8 Jun 7, 2011
milly389 wrote:
<quoted text> your right she dose need support and if people would think it was a mother who was trying to surive with 5 childern and no one to help and the father was locked away for the crimes he done and she had no one i know for a fact she needed help and any mother at all if shes a mother at all would do the same she has calauses an her hands like a man and the weight she lost was due to not eating so the childern would be able to so if she was taking those stackers it was to keep from getting hungery and some of his convicting family allways knew where they were because he knew they wouldnt turn him in so dont throw stones if you live in a glass house
she gets a lot from the state dont leave that out plus she turned her man in 5 kids no 7 total,she partys a lot got another man with her just like the rest cat away mouse will play,plus all churches are helping,plus welfare come on ck in to pa where they took a ex boss credit card and used thousand of dollars now what lies will take u far but the truth will hurt her and family they dont know how to tell truth,God be with those who do evil
milly389

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2011
well well when you point a finger you have 3 pointing back hummmm and by the way she is getting alot from the goverment but it isnt money or food stamps but a hard time thanks to the so called best people on her abuseive husbands family you see i allways wondered why she didnt contact me her mom untill i saw the pictures where he beat her half to death and you can view those pictures on face book and when you see them then see how much pitty and praise he will get and or his selfrightious family holyer than thou now keep useing god in this for your own pitty only god knows the inner heart cant hide nothing from him he knows your thoughts befor you think them
ahodge

Somerset, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2011
why are you sticking up for someone who clearly does not need thier children. Don't get me wrong I am a firm believer in a child being raised by thier parents however if those "Parents" cannot provide a safe and stable household then why subject the children to such a lifestyle? Please keep in mind we are talking about a woman who lost custody of her first two children to her ex husband because the state of KENTUCKY found her unfit and then she kidnapped them and took off to SC where the law had to pick them up. She wasn't "worried" about her children then or she would not have stopped taking her youngest to the DR to get steriod injections for her tumor. THe child could have died from withdraws. I hope that the state of SC will do what is best for the children in this family cause Lord knows they need it. The only reason she has kept her kids this long is because her mother is there but what is going to happen when she has to go home. It's not like she moved there, she left her husband and the rest of her family in TN some things need to be considered in deciding the fate of these children.
milly389

United States

#11 Jul 3, 2011
ahodge wrote:
why are you sticking up for someone who clearly does not need thier children. Don't get me wrong I am a firm believer in a child being raised by thier parents however if those "Parents" cannot provide a safe and stable household then why subject the children to such a lifestyle? Please keep in mind we are talking about a woman who lost custody of her first two children to her ex husband because the state of KENTUCKY found her unfit and then she kidnapped them and took off to SC where the law had to pick them up. She wasn't "worried" about her children then or she would not have stopped taking her youngest to the DR to get steriod injections for her tumor. THe child could have died from withdraws. I hope that the state of SC will do what is best for the children in this family cause Lord knows they need it. The only reason she has kept her kids this long is because her mother is there but what is going to happen when she has to go home. It's not like she moved there, she left her husband and the rest of her family in TN some things need to be considered in deciding the fate of these children
you know i dont know who you are but i think you need to get your story stright befor you run your mouth cause you know nothing and thats how you ruin peoples lives is by hear say instead of facts she hasent done nothing no more wrong than any other women has and thats fell for the wrong man and the way those first two kids were taken was not from nothing more than trusting a man she belived in to be honest she wonted those kids to be a part of his life she is a good mother and i grant you id say she dose more for her kids than probley you do you have callouses like a man on your hands from working to take care of yours or would you run to someone els to help you people in sc can tell you how hard she worked and thats no lie

Since: Jun 11

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2011
this is i delilah marie mullins i do not know who all of these people think that they are to be telling all of these things they the mullins family do nothing but run up and down the road drinking and driving pluse doing their drugs and if i were such a bad person why did i watch there kids while they party with my husband o what about it come on please they know its true god bless them they need it yes mame and sir and to the earls family they never wanted anything to do with my baby kendra untill i left him for messing with my 11 year old sister and if you dont belive what about the other child he has almost been convicted of huh tell me do you know no thats right you have to much time for a com. how are you takeing care of your kids huh i dont have that time because of takeing care of my kids and you know what god bless all who are wrong because they say what gose comes back remmber that love always delilah kelly kendra savannah acie tives charlene and my angel julia suzanne mullins 4ever and always amen god bless
akirby

Mayfield, KY

#13 Jul 11, 2011
I have no idea who posted any of this and frankly I do not care however since we are talking about minor children please do not list their names on the internet. If anyone has anything to say to Delilah it should be said to her face. I have no problem with her and I am sure that anything she has done she felt it was the correct decision for her to make. Whether or not Kevin did anything I have no knowledge of but it he did then he should face those consequences. As someone said earlier you shouldn't throw stones at glass houses and enough is enough all parties involved have enough to deal with without having this on them too. If anyone has something to say to this then feel free to contact me my email is [email protected]
ahodge

Mayfield, KY

#14 Jul 12, 2011
well well well I ruffled a few feathers it seems.....When will people realize that court records are a matter of public record and anyone can go to Williamsburg KY and look at your precious Delilah's divorce and see exactly why she lost her children....NEGLECT OF A MINOR.....that's right it shows several pieces of info from doctors where she took her child off meds that could have killed her and it also shows how many visitation visits she actually showed up to..so if she "loves" her kids so much why doesn't she come see them. I am not a Mullins or an Earls for that matter I am simply someone who knows a little more about Delilah than you think....and what about all the men she cheated with....my husband was one of them that is why we divorced....and before you start calling the kettle black you should look at the pot....I never signed for my thirteen year old daughter to marry a twenty seven year old man....You consent to your child being with someone that age YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP YOURSELF....I don't draw any kind of check, get government assistance or anything...I simply WORK for a living. I have a good job as a respiratory therapist at a major hospital and have no
desire to depend on anyone...I have worked to put myself through school and raise my kid's without anyone's help. That's right I have two of my own and have never NEGLECTED them even when times were hard and SOMEONE had broken my family to pieces....How can a woman claim to love her children when she drinks and drives and doesn't take the time to even strap her infant child into a seatbelt? This "Woman" should spend the rest of her life in a hole and even that would be too good for the likes of her.....
delilah mullins

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2011
i do not know who you are but as for you saying things you need to stop right their pal because the doc took her off her med not i and we had it set up with doc for surgey that would have removed it and he went againt me and hide for two mouths and thats how he got custody so for you and if you have children be careful what you say for god always puts the devil in his place may god bless you and im praying for you always
Lisa - A FRIEND

Clinton, TN

#16 Oct 23, 2011
ahodge wrote:
why are you sticking up for someone who clearly does not need thier children. Don't get me wrong I am a firm believer in a child being raised by thier parents however if those "Parents" cannot provide a safe and stable household then why subject the children to such a lifestyle? Please keep in mind we are talking about a woman who lost custody of her first two children to her ex husband because the state of KENTUCKY found her unfit and then she kidnapped them and took off to SC where the law had to pick them up. She wasn't "worried" about her children then or she would not have stopped taking her youngest to the DR to get steriod injections for her tumor. THe child could have died from withdraws. I hope that the state of SC will do what is best for the children in this family cause Lord knows they need it. The only reason she has kept her kids this long is because her mother is there but what is going to happen when she has to go home. It's not like she moved there, she left her husband and the rest of her family in TN some things need to be considered in deciding the fate of these children.
Let me tell you one thing, she is doing the best she can do! She did not "kidnap" her 2 kids...they went to spend the holiday with there dad! About the child with the "Tumor" the Dr. is the one that took the child off meds! And let me tell you something else...Yes her mother is with her...but any decent MOTHER would go to where ever her child was to her her child! So get your facts straight before you get on here talking about things you have no clue about!!!
Lisa - A FRIEND

Clinton, TN

#17 Oct 23, 2011
ahodge wrote:
well well well I ruffled a few feathers it seems.....When will people realize that court records are a matter of public record and anyone can go to Williamsburg KY and look at your precious Delilah's divorce and see exactly why she lost her children....NEGLECT OF A MINOR.....that's right it shows several pieces of info from doctors where she took her child off meds that could have killed her and it also shows how many visitation visits she actually showed up to..so if she "loves" her kids so much why doesn't she come see them. I am not a Mullins or an Earls for that matter I am simply someone who knows a little more about Delilah than you think....and what about all the men she cheated with....my husband was one of them that is why we divorced....and before you start calling the kettle black you should look at the pot....I never signed for my thirteen year old daughter to marry a twenty seven year old man....You consent to your child being with someone that age YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP YOURSELF....I don't draw any kind of check, get government assistance or anything...I simply WORK for a living. I have a good job as a respiratory therapist at a major hospital and have no
desire to depend on anyone...I have worked to put myself through school and raise my kid's without anyone's help. That's right I have two of my own and have never NEGLECTED them even when times were hard and SOMEONE had broken my family to pieces....How can a woman claim to love her children when she drinks and drives and doesn't take the time to even strap her infant child into a seatbelt? This "Woman" should spend the rest of her life in a hole and even that would be too good for the likes of her.....
YOUR just being a B*T*H.....get your facts straight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florence deputies seize $6 million worth of coc... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Florence County Inmate found dead in his cell (Mar '14) Nov '15 ss79hotrodz 3
News Widening of Hwy 76 in full swing in Flo. County (May '14) May '14 james 1
News 2 arrested and charged with armed robbery in Fl... (May '14) May '14 Lacy 1
News Wanted Horry Co. fugitive arrested in Marlboro Co. (Sep '11) Mar '14 Brandy 11
News Myrtle Beach area man charged with four counts ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Bald Eagle 4
News Teen taken to hospital after alleged assault by... (Oct '13) Oct '13 NoName 1
More from around the web