Diversity Of Palm Coast Firefighters Questioned by NAACP

Oct 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNDB-AM Daytona Beach

The Flagler County branch of the NAACP has their sights focused on the Palm Coast Fire Department, calling them out for a lack of diversity.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Klaus

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

The filth and evil of diversity is soon coming to an end, and not soon enough.
Shel Guttmacher

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Klaus wrote:
The filth and evil of diversity is soon coming to an end, and not soon enough.
Diversity is an ultra large victm cult and cronyism club.

The Diversity victim cult is so large, it encompasses over 80 percent of all voters in the US and Israel.

Celebrate Diversity...

http://www.oneamerica.net/

Diversity will not simply go away; as long as Diversity people can easily and regularly vote themselves legal privileges, guaranteed by a powerful central government, they will continue to just so.
Jacob Cohen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Shel Guttmacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversity is an ultra large victm cult and cronyism club.
The Diversity victim cult is so large, it encompasses over 80 percent of all voters in the US and Israel.
Celebrate Diversity...
http://www.oneamerica.net/
Diversity will not simply go away; as long as Diversity people can easily and regularly vote themselves legal privileges, guaranteed by a powerful central government, they will continue to just so.
The internal structure of American Diversity is a pyramid where certain subgroups are at the top and other subgroups are at the bottom.

LGBTQ and jewish poeple appear to be at the top of the American Diversity pyramid and hispanic-black-asian immigrants are at the bottom of the pyramid.

The American Diversity pyramid scheme receives no mainstream press coverage, even though its leaders pick the 2-party candidates and its rank-and-file choose the outcome of all national scale elections.
suburbia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

I'd like to see more diverity in the n.b.a.
suburbia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

I think we need more Mexican and Chinese players
Old Yeller

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

suburbia wrote:
I'd like to see more diverity in the n.b.a.
Blacks are diversity people, and NBA is over 50 percent black players, so NBA already has plenty of Diversity.

Non-diversity people such as white straight gentile men are a minority in the NBA players club.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••