Deputies: Parent started fight with s...

Deputies: Parent started fight with student at bus stop

There are 2 comments on the News 4 Jax story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Deputies: Parent started fight with student at bus stop. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

Flagler County deputies arrested a Bunnell woman Wednesday morning after they said she started a fight with a Flagler Palm Coast High School student at a bus stop at County Road 13 and Railroad Street in Bunnell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

The Truth

Towson, MD

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Typical ghetto-minded violence-first reaction. For every step decent law-abiding black people take to improve the image of their race, it's selfish and inconsiderate ones like this who negate that step and bring the race's reputation back three steps.

Now you have a mother in trouble with the law and a son who is probably the laughing stock of the school and will no doubt face more intimidation.

It's ironic how these people demand respect, yet they are so quick to resort to violence if they feel they aren't getting it. This is not how civilized people resolve their problems.
SMART MAN

Belleville, NJ

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Thats one of the reasons I sold my house in Palm Coast and ran in 2005. I seen it coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flagler County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge gives ex-Flagler Beach pastor 7.5 years f... Mar '17 Pat Creegan 1
News Boy, 3, leaves Palm Coast preschool, rescued fr... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Diane 1
News new Officials: Man shoots at 'Pokemon Go' playe... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Crash Gordon 4
News Volusia and Flagler need more judges, but Legis... (Feb '15) Jul '16 Easygoing 5
News Drug agents warn 'flakka' is coming (Sep '15) Sep '15 Omar 1
News Ex-Flagler County supervisor of elections indicted (May '15) May '15 jimmiejoe 1
flagler corruption (Sep '14) Sep '14 anonymous 1
More from around the web