Running Out of Time for Reform

Running Out of Time for Reform

There are 3 comments on the KAAL TV - Minnesota story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Running Out of Time for Reform. In it, KAAL TV - Minnesota reports that:

This weekend, the house passed its version of a health care reform bill, and while things are moving, what if you didn't have that much time to wait for reform to come? "I don't want to die, I'm too young, I'm too young to die," says Glenda Scrabeck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAAL TV - Minnesota.

David Jennings Sptbg SC

Apple Valley, CA

#1 Nov 9, 2009
The Medical Field shoud do anything and everything they can do to help Glenda, she seems to be a wonderful person. What are they in the medical profession for? We all know it comes back to "Money" this issue of Cancer is something that cannot wait, it does not care how long she has been in MN. Glenda I hope you get the help you so much deserve. God Bless you.
Edith Whitmore

Winona, MN

#2 Nov 10, 2009
You are so right about the people really needing the help cant get it it seems no matter where they turn. God Bless you Glenda
Susanna Cameron

Carl Junction, MO

#3 Nov 10, 2009
It is a sad day in the USA, when people are turned away from care they need, because of money. We are praying for you Glenda!OPen your eyes everyone this could be you someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fillmore County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orval Amdahl, 95, of Lanesboro (Mar '15) Mar '15 dick brown class... 1
News Johnsons seek permits to expand cow herd to 1,400 (Feb '11) Feb '11 solveig scroggins 1
News Possible Animal Neglect (Sep '09) Sep '09 EyesWideOpen 1
News Fillmore County Fair's history spans 150 years (Jul '09) Jul '09 Virginia Oliver 1
News Winona man gets life in prison for 1985 stabbing (Jul '09) Jul '09 Cash 4
News Fair Can't Get Carnival (Jul '08) Feb '09 Steve Mattfeldt 3
News Professor cleans up 19th-century dump site in F... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Nacho Man 2
More from around the web